Register Now
DC

Thank You

I just want to thank each and every one of you for your contributions to VGR in 2021.

I am giving away 1 digital copy of COD Vanguard for Playstation, 3 digital copies of Battlefield 2042 for Playstation, and 2 digital copies of Battlefield 2042 for Xbox. All codes are for the Ultimate Edition for the respective game. If you're interested, simply reply with your desires. When deciding who to award the prices to I take into consideration your overall activity and contributions to the forum and whether you have been given free gifts in the past. 

On 1/1/2022 at 9:45 PM, DC said:

Just awarded @Heatman the COD Vanguard digital copy for Playstation.

Therefore, still remaining - 3 digital copies of Battlefield 2042 for Playstation, and 2 digital copies of Battlefield 2042 for Xbox.

Thanks so much for your kindness. I really appreciate that and you're an awesome person 🕺 🍷

On 12/30/2021 at 2:53 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

That is generous! I've already received my free copy of COD Vanguard so I'm a happy camper. Thanks again!!!

You're welcome! I have copies of Battlefield 2042 available if you're interested, no use to me just sitting around.

10 minutes ago, DC said:

You're welcome! I have copies of Battlefield 2042 available if you're interested, no use to me just sitting around.

Thanks for that kind offer, but I wouldn't be able to accept because the game would be better for someone who plays multiplayer. And I would like for another member to get a nice gift as well.