Register Now
StaceyPowers

Did you ever buy a game and resell it before ever playing it?

Their is nothing like that for me,  I will have to test run the game I bought. The reason why I don't normally purchase games online is due to the fact, I will not play it until it gets to me first. It can simply turn out to be totally unplayable and I end up losing my money. 

There has been some games that I traded after I got a game. I don't usually sell games I just get though. Usually it's because I can't play the game, or what I got isn't what I was hoping for. 

Most of the time I would just return it for refund. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I can buy games and gift it for the purpose of giving out, but if it's for me to play, I'm definitely going to play it no matter how long it takes. 

Yeah exactly, that's good and I have done it some time in the past giving out few games to some of my friends and they are happy about it. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, that's good and I have done it some time in the past giving out few games to some of my friends and they are happy about it. 

Yeah, it's why some people have good followers when it comes to those that have their gaming channels. If they give out games to some people, they will always be there for them. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The essence of watching video reviews is to have better understanding of what you're going to order to avoid making any mistake of wanting to sell off immediately due to dissatisfaction. 

It's actually why it bugs me when some say that they don't make use of reviews when choosing their games. How do they do that do get good games? 🙄 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why it bugs me when some say that they don't make use of reviews when choosing their games. How do they do that do get good games? 🙄 

If they don't make online reviews to get the best quality of games, then it is understandable they got what they wanted through word of mouth, or through friends via online chat. 

On 1/10/2022 at 3:45 PM, Heatman said:

Maybe they have premonitions on games that are going to be bad, so they know how to stay away from getting such games I guess. 

23 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Maybe they have premonitions on games that are going to be bad, so they know how to stay away from getting such games I guess. 

There is a possibility for that to be the reality when it comes to how they choose games to purchase and ones not to. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is a possibility for that to be the reality when it comes to how they choose games to purchase and ones not to. 

I have mixed feelings about witches and supernatural powers for such things. There is a possibility that it might be possible but I wouldn't give into it freely.