Register Now
StaceyPowers

Did you ever buy a game and resell it before ever playing it?

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I have given up on selling it since there wasn't any buyer coming forth. The only one that spoke me told me that the game wasn't worth it. 

You shouldn't lose your interest just like that, you can still attract buyers if you list it on a marketplace with huge traffic. That's how I do here, and I get sales as well for my video game items including other electronics. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

You shouldn't lose your interest just like that, you can still attract buyers if you list it on a marketplace with huge traffic. That's how I do here, and I get sales as well for my video game items including other electronics. 

If you happen to look up reviews on the game, you would find out that most gamers are not happy with Battlefield 2042. Even the company admitted the game was below par. It's likely not possible to get a buyer. 

9 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If you happen to look up reviews on the game, you would find out that most gamers are not happy with Battlefield 2042. Even the company admitted the game was below par. It's likely not possible to get a buyer. 

Hmm, but EA later refuted that the game's bug will be eradicated as their making plans to get a patch to correct the bugs in the game. But still, gamers got plenty copies of the game. If that's the case, wait for the game to be corrected over its bugs, then you can place it on sale by then. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, but EA later refuted that the game's bug will be eradicated as their making plans to get a patch to correct the bugs in the game. But still, gamers got plenty copies of the game. If that's the case, wait for the game to be corrected over its bugs, then you can place it on sale by then. 

I have tried everything I can to convince some people to buy, but it's working out. It's too much for me, which is why I had to give up on doing it. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have tried everything I can to convince some people to buy, but it's working out. It's too much for me, which is why I had to give up on doing it. 

Don't move too much on that again, if people can't be convinced at the moment to buy it. You can still sell it off when the time comes right for the game. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Don't move too much on that again, if people can't be convinced at the moment to buy it. You can still sell it off when the time comes right for the game. 

Depending on how long that takes, the game's value might fall drastically which makes a mess of the whole thing you know. 

37 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Depending on how long that takes, the game's value might fall drastically which makes a mess of the whole thing you know. 

That's negative side of it bro, since you can't change it just abandon it for now, their is nothing you can do. Take it as one of those dark moments around your gaming career, you can't be at profit all the time lol. 

35 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's negative side of it bro, since you can't change it just abandon it for now, their is nothing you can do. Take it as one of those dark moments around your gaming career, you can't be at profit all the time lol. 

It's all down to the waiting game now. Anyway it goes, I would see what I can make out of it. Right now, I don't try getting any game I'm not going to play for me to look at reselling it. 

On 5/21/2022 at 9:09 PM, Justin11 said:

It's kinda frustrating man, you should hold it and wait diligently wait until the right buyer comes for you to recoup the accurate value for your game even if it is marred with bugs. 

I have seen a lot of people selling games on Facebook but I'm not sure if it's a wise thing to trust them. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's all down to the waiting game now. Anyway it goes, I would see what I can make out of it. Right now, I don't try getting any game I'm not going to play for me to look at reselling it. 

That's just it man, you just have to wait or let go the game, move on to another and avoid making mistakes buying a glitchy game. 

16 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I have seen a lot of people selling games on Facebook but I'm not sure if it's a wise thing to trust them. 

Since it's same geographical location with you, you don't have to worry, because you both will meet in a physical location and not just dealing online alone. 

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Since it's same geographical location with you, you don't have to worry, because you both will meet in a physical location and not just dealing online alone. 

I'm always very skeptical about meeting anyone from social media. It's why I prefer dealing with recognized stores and have my item delivered. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm always very skeptical about meeting anyone from social media. It's why I prefer dealing with recognized stores and have my item delivered. 

Oh, I understand your point, but that doesn't mean you'll be scammed when you purchase item(s) via social media. I've purchased and sold countless items from social media sites like, Facebook, WhatsApp. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Oh, I understand your point, but that doesn't mean you'll be scammed when you purchase item(s) via social media. I've purchased and sold countless items from social media sites like, Facebook, WhatsApp. 

It still doesn't mean you won't get scammed either. Being too careful isn't really a bad idea. You might make all the research and still end up in the wrong hands. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you are lucky enough not to get into the wrong one, that's what counts because right now, a lot of scammers are making it horrible dealing with sellers online.