Register Now
StaceyPowers

What are your craziest gaming predictions for the next half century?

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Graphics makes it more superlative and appalling in the eyes. The contents should be great too, and the game-play. If all this things are put in order video games wouldn't be disappointing. 

Seriously, if high end quality resolution in graphics isn't that important why then do companies try to make games to be more realistic? 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, if high end quality resolution in graphics isn't that important why then do companies try to make games to be more realistic? 

Yeah, these developers are equally working towards making the games more realistic with increasing levels of graphics perfection. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, these developers are equally working towards making the games more realistic with increasing levels of graphics perfection. 

Yeah, it's actually what we are looking forward in getting from the new games that are coming out this year 2022. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's actually what we are looking forward in getting from the new games that are coming out this year 2022. 

God of war Ragnarok is something that I have high hopes on ever since it was delayed from last year, so they have a lot to make up for. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

God of war Ragnarok is something that I have high hopes on ever since it was delayed from last year, so they have a lot to make up for. 

Yeah, the delay wasn't a big deal for me when it comes to how the games have played out. It definitely going to be released sooner or later. 

On 1/12/2022 at 7:16 PM, Heatman said:

Me and you know it isn't possible for anyone to go confront the video game companies, saying, why didn't they improve the graphics? That's impossible. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Me and you know it isn't possible for anyone to go confront the video game companies, saying, why didn't they improve the graphics? That's impossible. 

They are actually getting to that point as long as they keep improving on their game's development with time. 

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Another prediction I have for the future of gaming, is that gaming won't be done via a computer or console. But we'll be able to stream and game on our mobile devices. AZ we'll, VR will be a huge part of course. 

If they later eliminate playing of games on console, it's definitely going to affect most of these companies behind their production. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

If they later eliminate playing of games on console, it's definitely going to affect most of these companies behind their production. 

A lot of workers would lose their jobs if that should happen and the companies would lose a lot of money in the process as well. I wouldn't want that to happen sooner. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

A lot of workers would lose their jobs if that should happen and the companies would lose a lot of money in the process as well. I wouldn't want that to happen sooner. 

Seriously, I know that it's a predictable situation thing but it's something that I wouldn't like to have happening anytime soon because of the challenges it's going to come with. 

On 1/14/2022 at 8:00 AM, Heatman said:

They are actually getting to that point as long as they keep improving on their game's development with time. 

We can reach out to them through feedbacks, if only they'll pay attention to our feedback. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I actually had to look that up in YouTube to be really sure what it's all about and I wasn't surprised Elon Musk is involved with it. 

I read some articles on where they have used such chip technology on a monkey 🙊. Isn't that brutal or something?