Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you do when you find unique, named items in games?

On 12/31/2021 at 2:56 AM, Family sedan said:

I still regret selling my Lamborghini Miura in GT6.  It will take me saving 15 million game credits to buy one.  I don't even want to do the math on how many 8,500 credit Rome wins it will take to save up that much.

The mistake have been made, the best is starting from the scratch once again. You can build it up once again, trust your ability to save up more points xD 😄

I know how I suffered before unlocking a powerful GP motorcycle naked: SKY VR46 Avintia. I wouldn't like to undergo such kind of stress saving up and racking more points to secure another one like that, because it wouldn't be an easy task. 

All the time. I feel like skyrim is a big culprit of this, because you find so many key items in game. As well I think games like dishonored have similar things. Oh and rdr1 and 2 as you can sell key items away if you want to. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The mistake have been made, the best is starting from the scratch once again. You can build it up once again, trust your ability to save up more points xD 😄

First I'm saving up to fix the chassis on my Chaparral 2J.  That will take 500,000 credits.

On 12/31/2021 at 1:22 AM, StaceyPowers said:

Whenever I find a unique, named item like a weapon or armour in an open world game, I am always worried that if I sell it I will want it back. But I never use 99% of them, so they all get stored in a chest somewhere. Does anyone else hoard these types of items?

Most gamers who are stern collectors hardly sell any of the items they collect not to talk about the unique ones that are definitely priceless. 

On 12/31/2021 at 1:22 AM, StaceyPowers said:

Whenever I find a unique, named item like a weapon or armour in an open world game, I am always worried that if I sell it I will want it back. But I never use 99% of them, so they all get stored in a chest somewhere. Does anyone else hoard these types of items?

Personally, I hardly sell mine even though I know that I might not have use for it, but the troubles I went through getting it makes it hard for me to let go. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I hardly sell mine even though I know that I might not have use for it, but the troubles I went through getting it makes it hard for me to let go. 

Just like the OP said it's a unique item or items collected, they are definitely not going to put for sale as far as I'm concerned. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just like the OP said it's a unique item or items collected, they are definitely not going to put for sale as far as I'm concerned. 

I know that some would argue that when you don't have use of them, there is no need in keeping them at all. 

Also, I wish those games that do have these important items, they should warn you before you attempt to sell them. I know some games do, but not all of them do. So if you're like me and don't read everything that needs to be read, then you may sell important things by mistake. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Also, I wish those games that do have these important items, they should warn you before you attempt to sell them. I know some games do, but not all of them do. So if you're like me and don't read everything that needs to be read, then you may sell important things by mistake. 

And you would definitely have yourself to blame for that when it happens because it's out of your negligence that you missed the update warning. 

53 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Whenever I'm playing games, I keep my Head's down to read updates, and how to apply every item at my reach. I don't play and become negligence of what matters in the game. 

Seriously, the information is very important because it's going to save you a lot of stress when you don't miss it and it chokes you. 

45 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, the information is very important because it's going to save you a lot of stress when you don't miss it and it chokes you. 

Very important indeed, that's why I don't go straight to playing. I take some time out to read the contents of the game, read tips made around the game to avoid bursting unexpectedly in the game due to negligence.