Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you do when you find unique, named items in games?

20 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Very important indeed, that's why I don't go straight to playing. I take some time out to read the contents of the game, read tips made around the game to avoid bursting unexpectedly in the game due to negligence. 

Some gamers are always too rushy when it comes to their gaming and some of them do get lucky most of the time while others don't. 

There's a lot of things in RDR2 that serve no functional purpose of any kind, but are unique items. Like the fertility statue and the female fertility statue. They have absolutely no use or purpose, and if you sell them you barely get anything for them. There's also Catherine's brooch, the emerald that you get from Mr. Margaret, and the pen you get from Jimmy Brooks. None of them have a purpose. They can all be sold, but once you do that they are gone forever. You can't buy them back.

So me personally, I like to hang on to those things. Especially rare and unique guns. But you can't sell your guns in the game, so that one may not count.

8 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

There's a lot of things in RDR2 that serve no functional purpose of any kind, but are unique items. Like the fertility statue and the female fertility statue. They have absolutely no use or purpose, and if you sell them you barely get anything for them. There's also Catherine's brooch, the emerald that you get from Mr. Margaret, and the pen you get from Jimmy Brooks. None of them have a purpose. They can all be sold, but once you do that they are gone forever. You can't buy them back.

So me personally, I like to hang on to those things. Especially rare and unique guns. But you can't sell your guns in the game, so that one may not count.

Guns are meant to serve a better purpose as long as you are capable of using them. But as for the fertility statue in RDR2, it's essence in the game is still not understood. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I wonder how I can flip my guns off in RDR-2 and have such continuity to battle with enemies. The gun makes it exceptional to play further and get better if the enemies. Flipping the gun to purchase another top notch gun is a tremendous choice. 

Unless it's a useless gun, then I can easily sell it off without breaking a sweat because it's something that I can get back whenever I wanted to. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I wonder how I can flip my guns off in RDR-2 and have such continuity to battle with enemies. The gun makes it exceptional to play further and get better if the enemies. Flipping the gun to purchase another top notch gun is a tremendous choice. 

Just stick them in your weapon locker. You’ll always have them ready if you decide you want or need them. Personally, the only rifles I tend to carry are the Springfield,  Varmint, and Rolling Block. I keep the sawed off as my both my sidearms. At least until chapter 4 when I can buy the M1899 pistol.

22 minutes ago, StormyFire said:

It depends on the type of item that it is. I have played games where you can lose items that you are carrying on your person, so in that case, I would be careful not to carry it around if at all possible.

As long as having them isn't going to prevent me from getting other items, I would really worry about selling them off. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers are always too rushy when it comes to their gaming and some of them do get lucky most of the time while others don't. 

You're somewhat right, it occurs that way. Some gamers get lucky with games they don't really understand, whereas some finds it unlucky even when they taught the game should go smoothly for them. 

On 1/7/2022 at 9:03 PM, Justin11 said:

You're somewhat right, it occurs that way. Some gamers get lucky with games they don't really understand, whereas some finds it unlucky even when they taught the game should go smoothly for them. 

Seriously, I don't bank on having luck on my side when playing games. Yeah, I believe that luck works but it's something that I don't look up to at all. 

On 1/7/2022 at 3:35 PM, The Blackangel said:

Just stick them in your weapon locker. You’ll always have them ready if you decide you want or need them. Personally, the only rifles I tend to carry are the Springfield,  Varmint, and Rolling Block. I keep the sawed off as my both my sidearms. At least until chapter 4 when I can buy the M1899 pistol.

I hardly sell any of my weapons because when it comes to weapons, I'm a very big collector. It gives me joy seeing my stash of weapons. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I don't bank on having luck on my side when playing games. Yeah, I believe that luck works but it's something that I don't look up to at all. 

You aren't a new comer in games, I see you as a veteran in some games. So, you don't need luck to be in your side when playing, cos you got the firepower to excel in those games freely. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You aren't a new comer in games, I see you as a veteran in some games. So, you don't need luck to be in your side when playing, cos you got the firepower to excel in those games freely. 

It all comes with experience in the game. No one learns everything in a single day when it comes to gaming. It's a gradual learning curve. 

45 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It all comes with experience in the game. No one learns everything in a single day when it comes to gaming. It's a gradual learning curve. 

Correct man, it's a gradual process, no one knows it all. If not it couldn't have been interesting. Because it will be played easily, if it isn't difficult to play through. 

On 1/8/2022 at 11:56 PM, Heatman said:

I hardly sell any of my weapons because when it comes to weapons, I'm a very big collector. It gives me joy seeing my stash of weapons. 

If you still have good use for it, there is no justification for selling it when it would be very important in some of the fights that's coming up.