Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you feel when a game gives you tips after you die?

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, some of them are definitely not newbie gamers but gamers who feel like it's a waste of their time in most cases. 

Yeah exactly, I that there is a member here that's not into making use of game's tutorials as well which serves as a tip too. I think it's @Kane99.. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, there are some of these tips once they are skipped, there will be a time when you would be forced to go all the way back to look for it. 

Yes, that's why I don't take my eyes off from the tips when they pop-up for me. Because I wouldn't like to stress myself up again to look for it. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, that's why I don't take my eyes off from the tips when they pop-up for me. Because I wouldn't like to stress myself up again to look for it. 

Seriously, you miss those tips at your peril because it's definitely going to come back hunting you later in the game. 

On 1/17/2022 at 10:48 AM, Head_Hunter said:

You very well know the importance of those tips that you don't joke with them, otherwise you are going to find it difficult. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

You very well know the importance of those tips that you don't joke with them, otherwise you are going to find it difficult. 

Unless it's a really professional gamer that can always be ahead in the games even without making use of the tips as they come. 

On 1/18/2022 at 11:56 AM, Heatman said:

Sure, that's why I'm sounding serious. If I don't love the tips I get in-game, I wouldn't have expressed my heartfelt gratitude for it's need in games. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sure, that's why I'm sounding serious. If I don't love the tips I get in-game, I wouldn't have expressed my heartfelt gratitude for it's need in games. 

There was a friend of mine who was of the opinion that those tips aren't really necessarily important as you can always figure out what you are supposed to if you are very observant. 

I think some games allow you to turn the tips right off. I think that's a good option if you don't want to see any tips. I like having the tips, because it helps. But if it can help with load times to turn tips off, I'd do it for some games. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

There was a friend of mine who was of the opinion that those tips aren't really necessarily important as you can always figure out what you are supposed to if you are very observant. 

That's for your friend, but I wouldn't agree much. Because, those tips helps especially when you're a complete beginner. If you're a pro in the game, you don't need the tips. 

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I think some games allow you to turn the tips right off. I think that's a good option if you don't want to see any tips. I like having the tips, because it helps. But if it can help with load times to turn tips off, I'd do it for some games. 

In a way, you get to use the tips when you feel like it's very necessary to do so otherwise it's going to be very difficult to get the task completed without the tips. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

If the tips are slowing the game loading, then I'm definitely turning it off when it's not necessarily important to be on. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

If the tips are slowing the game loading, then I'm definitely turning it off when it's not necessarily important to be on. 

Yeah, that can easily solve a lot of problems for gamers. They get to use the tips when they decide to turn it on and off vice versa. 

On 1/20/2022 at 3:29 AM, Boblee said:

If it does, yeah I'd turn them off. If they have that option. But yeah, I think if it slows things down, there should be an option to turn it off. Especially if you're a seasoned veteran of the game already lol. 

21 hours ago, Kane99 said:

If it does, yeah I'd turn them off. If they have that option. But yeah, I think if it slows things down, there should be an option to turn it off. Especially if you're a seasoned veteran of the game already lol. 

Yeah, for a newbie gamer, turning the tips off isn't an option at all because they rely on it heavily to play successfully.