Register Now
StaceyPowers

Video game tech you took a long time to adopt, but now really like?

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

It means the game's devs want it that way. Because, no one will tell me they never received complaints of how buggy "Cyberpunk2077 is. 

Seriously, I believe that they are well informed about the glitches and bugs the game came with because no game is fully released without being tested. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It means the game's devs want it that way. Because, no one will tell me they never received complaints of how buggy "Cyberpunk2077 is. 

So many games that were a mess at launch were all left to rot like that when they can easily have stopped it. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

So many games that were a mess at launch were all left to rot like that when they can easily have stopped it. 

They ruined it all by allowing the game to be made like that without making lots of review about the game overall performance before release. 

On 1/21/2022 at 7:17 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, I believe that they are well informed about the glitches and bugs the game came with because no game is fully released without being tested. 

They probably feel that the gamers wouldn't have anything to do or say about it but to take it the way they got it and it backfired.