Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game-related TV series are you most excited for going forward?

I'm assuming that there is going to be a second season of Arcane League of legends and I'm so fucking hyped!  The first season was incredible, easily the best adaptation of a video game I have ever watched.

2 hours ago, Ryan Blake said:

Witcher...
although the story till now is not anything like the game but I would love to see it continue though

IWell that's the thing, the show isn't really based on the game.  It's based on the book.

Edited by Crazycrab

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't really know if they have made any games on 24. You know the movie right? Jack Baur... I really can't wait for such a game to be made. I saw it on Java phone but it's not what I really wanted. 

There was a game on PS2 and it is cannon, set between seasons 2 and 3 of the show.  It's pretty decent from what I've heard.

24_-_The_Game.jpg

10 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

There was a game on PS2 and it is cannon, set between seasons 2 and 3 of the show.  It's pretty decent from what I've heard.

24_-_The_Game.jpg

Wow, how did I get to miss that one out? If I still had my Playstation 3, I'm definitely getting the game. Looks like I'm going to look for a friend who still plays on PS3. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Wow, how did I get to miss that one out? If I still had my Playstation 3, I'm definitely getting the game. Looks like I'm going to look for a friend who still plays on PS3. 

It's on PlayStation 2, I even posted the box art for crying out load!

Edited by Crazycrab

19 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

It's on PlayStation 2, I even posted the box art for crying out load!

I don't have Playstation 2 now and I don't even know any of my guys that still plays on PS2 but PS3. So, I'm thinking it's going to be compatible with PS3 like some PS5 games are with PS4. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't have Playstation 2 now and I don't even know any of my guys that still plays on PS2 but PS3. So, I'm thinking it's going to be compatible with PS3 like some PS5 games are with PS4. 

Only certain models of the PS3 are backwards compatible.

https://gamingsection.net/news/what-playstation-3-models-are-backwards-compatible/#:~:text=60GB model numbers that begin,backward compatible via software emulation.

21 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Thanks for making this information available for me. I would have to keep that in mind when looking for how connect the dots on playing the game 24. 

The Witcher series will always be on top my list. They are already working on a new Witcher game after The Witcher 3 :Wild Hunt. I haven't played Game of Thrones yet, so I wouldn't know much about it. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

The Witcher series will always be on top my list. They are already working on a new Witcher game after The Witcher 3 :Wild Hunt. I haven't played Game of Thrones yet, so I wouldn't know much about it. 

Game of Thrones is a decent and one of the most sought after series when it was released. I think if they went about its development well, it's going to be as good as Skyrim.