Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you feel about boss fights with multiple stages?

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's an uphill battle which I never loved to see in any video game action/adventure game which I'm playing. Such kind of fight is purely unrealistic and doesn't worth it bro. 

That's a complete madness no matter how anyone looks at it because what it appears like is that they want to make the gamers look useless. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

That's a complete madness no matter how anyone looks at it because what it appears like is that they want to make the gamers look useless. 

Seriously, like we don't have other things to do with our lives but play one boss 3 times before being able to win the boss fight. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

They should come and force me to play that kind of trash boss fight. If it's possible to skip a boss fight, I would do that in this situation. 

No one is ever going to be going to do that as long as it's the game that you purchased for yourself. It's definitely your decision to play or not. 

On 1/12/2022 at 7:48 PM, Heatman said:

You've already seen what I was insinuating here. I hate such kind of scenario, where the enemies are much more stronger. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You've already seen what I was insinuating here. I hate such kind of scenario, where the enemies are much more stronger. 

Well, in some games, the enemies are meant to be stronger and more difficult to kill but making it impossible to kill them is out of it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Well, in some games, the enemies are meant to be stronger and more difficult to kill but making it impossible to kill them is out of it. 

Take for example, what you experience in playing Dark Souls and Bloodborne most of the time. It's never easy at all. 

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I find a lot of the same boss fights in games. The usual 3 stages, certain rhythm you have to follow. I think it's lazy. When I see a game do that type of boss, I know they probably rushed it, or felt it'd be easier to just do it that way. 

It's indeed very lazy. Like what do they think by making such...? If they lack content on what to make, then then shouldn't have made the game in a rush. 

On 1/14/2022 at 8:27 AM, Heatman said:

I fit you, not all enemies are meant to be stronger, and they shouldn't be too hard too, just as you've explained. I understand that difficult games gives one the momentum to push on. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I fit you, not all enemies are meant to be stronger, and they shouldn't be too hard too, just as you've explained. I understand that difficult games gives one the momentum to push on. 

Even if they are very difficult to kill, it shouldn't be made to put the gamers through having to feel the stress 3x before getting it done. 

On 1/14/2022 at 7:51 PM, Kane99 said:

I find a lot of the same boss fights in games. The usual 3 stages, certain rhythm you have to follow. I think it's lazy. When I see a game do that type of boss, I know they probably rushed it, or felt it'd be easier to just do it that way. 

They are lazy fat producers that are only interested in receiving gamers money and not offer them excellent quality games. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Even if they are very difficult to kill, it shouldn't be made to put the gamers through having to feel the stress 3x before getting it done. 

That's quite ridiculous, I know myself well, I will definitely quit the game when I don't see anything moving me to continue playing it, when the boss enemy prove too elusive to go down. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's quite ridiculous, I know myself well, I will definitely quit the game when I don't see anything moving me to continue playing it, when the boss enemy prove too elusive to go down. 

Personally, the way I see it is that they really lack content on what to make which is why they stretch the boss fight to be in three stages.