Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is there anything in games you have become desensitized to?

20 hours ago, Kane99 said:

That's possible. Did you ever watch R rated movies growing up? I remember my brother and I watching Terminator when we were kids, before really playing any violent video games. So maybe. I used to do that a lot in GTA games, and even the Hitman games. I would go around killing everyone. But these days I don't do that, I like to play the right way. 

It makes it more challenging and immersive that way. But, if I'm racing down the road being chased by cops and an old lady is walking across the street, I don't think I'm gonna swerve. But then again, that kind of moral consciousness will make it more interesting if I did swerve and dodge the old lady. Only to crash into a group of people. 🤷‍♂️

On 1/10/2022 at 3:56 PM, Heatman said:

I was actually much afraid of having what happened in the Terminator movie with the machines being a reality. I had fear for robots back then. 

Yeah, the movie was a bit scary back then but although I have seen worse when it comes to horror movies that re creeped me out. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, the movie was a bit scary back then but although I have seen worse when it comes to horror movies that re creeped me out. 

Another thing that I have phobia for is puzzle box that's used in Hellraiser... I can't forget that box and how it kills. 

On 1/11/2022 at 5:00 AM, Family sedan said:

Just a couple of days ago, I hit 50,000 miles raced just at Rome in GT6.  I would have reached the mark sooner, but my first PS3 lost the file after 99% game completion. 

Chaii, it's a pity though you lost your game data which caused the delay of reaching your current milestone. Kudos to you at last buddy for achieving the latest in GT 6. 

Just a couple of days ago, I hit 50,000 miles raced just at Rome in GT6.  I would have reached the mark sooner, but my first PS3 lost the file after 99% game completion. 

Personally, I would smash that Playstation 3 because it's a big wanker. It's definitely going to be hell starting afresh!! 

What in the world would have been the cause for the Playstation 3 to suddenly just lose all files? 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Chaii, it's a pity though you lost your game data which caused the delay of reaching your current milestone. Kudos to you at last buddy for achieving the latest in GT 6. 

All of these events were years ago, but thanks.  I completed GT6 not long after getting my second PS3 in about 2015 or so.  Last year I got my first PS3 working again and now I have two functional ones.

6 hours ago, Family sedan said:

All of these events were years ago, but thanks.  I completed GT6 not long after getting my second PS3 in about 2015 or so.  Last year I got my first PS3 working again and now I have two functional ones.

That's very nice. At least now, you have got a good backup in case one decides to play pranks on you. 

11 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Are you going to sell one of the Playstation 3 consoles? You can't play both of them at the same time can you?