Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is there anything in games you have become desensitized to?

23 hours ago, Family sedan said:

All of these events were years ago, but thanks.  I completed GT6 not long after getting my second PS3 in about 2015 or so.  Last year I got my first PS3 working again and now I have two functional ones.

You got two functioning PS3 consoles? It's quite a long one when you made your accomplishment around GTA 6. And since then it's devs failed to make GTA 7, only planned it recently. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You got two functioning PS3 consoles? It's quite a long one when you made your accomplishment around GTA 6. And since then it's devs failed to make GTA 7, only planned it recently. 

Imagine a situation where so many people are still left out on getting PS5 and someone already have 2 of them. Isn't that evil? 

On 1/14/2022 at 9:42 AM, Boblee said:

Imagine a situation where so many people are still left out on getting PS5 and someone already have 2 of them. Isn't that evil? 

Lol, it isn't, provided it's your money. Such will strength you more never to look up to people to offer you free things rather work it out on your own. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, it isn't, provided it's your money. Such will strength you more never to look up to people to offer you free things rather work it out on your own. 

It's evil in my eyes 👀 literally because it's not fair to gamers who don't even have PS4 and not to talk of PS5 but then someone have two PS5 😩... 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Are you kidding me right now eeh? How can they have two Playstation 5 and I don't even have just common one and you say it's not evil 😈 eeh?? 🤔 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Are you kidding me right now eeh? How can they have two Playstation 5 and I don't even have just common one and you say it's not evil 😈 eeh?? 🤔 

Lol, it's quite funny with your comment. As the saying always go, the rich will always enjoy themselves. If you want to enjoy that way work more hard to reach that status, which I know you'll reach with time. By then PS5 will be nothing big for you. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, it's quite funny with your comment. As the saying always go, the rich will always enjoy themselves. If you want to enjoy that way work more hard to reach that status, which I know you'll reach with time. By then PS5 will be nothing big for you. 

Yeah, seriously frustrating for most gamers looking at getting the better upgrades on their playing consoles or PC but simply can't afford it. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, seriously frustrating for most gamers looking at getting the better upgrades on their playing consoles or PC but simply can't afford it. 

In the end, life is not fair generally and it's why some have it easy while other people struggle so much and still find it very hard. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's frustrating though, even as I am I'm struggling to afford better gaming PC. Had it been I'm rich, it wouldn't be a problem at all for me. 

11 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's frustrating though, even as I am I'm struggling to afford better gaming PC. Had it been I'm rich, it wouldn't be a problem at all for me. 

Your savings for the PC that you already checked out isn't yet complete? You should try and see if you can cut down on the specs you're looking for. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Your savings for the PC that you already checked out isn't yet complete? You should try and see if you can cut down on the specs you're looking for. 

Not all PC's are compatible for quality video games. That's why I need at least 8GB RAM and 250GB storage drive at least in order to enjoy quality games. 

On 1/13/2022 at 11:28 PM, Techno said:

The N word, I've heard it so many times I don't even catch it being said anymore.

Yeah racism is rampant on the internet, games and on social media. It's quite sad that we've gotten used to the nonsense people toss out there. But I think we're seeing a lot less of it these days because of how often people are cancelled for the stuff they have said in the past.