Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is there anything in games you have become desensitized to?

9 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

A good number of movies are like that. It's also the same with some video games. I have played a game on someone's mobile just to while away time but when I got home I decided to download and install the game on my mobile.

Before you went on to download it caught your attention, which is believing. It must be attractive to me before I can add it up on my wish list to download. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can remember when I got into watching 24 hours. I even got into playing it on video game as well. It was on my PlayStation 2.

Oh you reminded me of that season film! So you also played the game? That's good to hear. How's the game like? Is it interesting like the movie?

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Haha, that's something that's very common with my female 🚺 friends and I can't seem to understand that at all. 

Honestly some movies seems so real to the extent that I will forget it's just a movie. Another thing too is that am a very emotional person.

11 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Oh you reminded me of that season film! So you also played the game? That's good to hear. How's the game like? Is it interesting like the movie?

Yes of course, the video game was equally that good as well. I played and completed it and still replayed it like 3x.

On 3/9/2022 at 11:28 PM, Prof elohstar said:

Honestly some movies seems so real to the extent that I will forget it's just a movie. Another thing too is that am a very emotional person.

The lead actor in the 24 Hours series is now full time into music and he's that good. His real name is Kiefer William Frederick Dempsey George Rufus Sutherland. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes of course, the video game was equally that good as well. I played and completed it and still replayed it like 3x.

For you to replay the game up to 3 times then it must really worth it. Of cos it should because the 24 hours movie was really a thriller.

On 3/10/2022 at 1:26 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Only Titanic movie made me think that way, their is no other that left me feeling emotionally like it happened real life. 

Well maybe it's because am an emotional person but am sure they're some guys out there who also cry while watching a movie. 

7 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

For you to replay the game up to 3 times then it must really worth it. Of cos it should because the 24 hours movie was really a thriller.

Yeah, that's for sure one of the biggest movies or let's day TV shows that I have ever watched in my life that's action packed. 

10 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Well maybe it's because am an emotional person but am sure they're some guys out there who also cry while watching a movie. 

Yes, my mom is like that even up to this day. I can't shade any more years for emotional movies because I am an adult now, the days of Titanic is behind me lol. 

The only violence that videogames desensetize you to is violence in videogames. There is a marked difference between games and the real world that generally people understand. However, people are getting increasingly apathetic towards violence in the news though because they are getting used to hearing about how people stab, murder rape and shoot eachother everyday.

That if anything should trouble people more than videogame violence IMO.

24 minutes ago, Empire said:

The only violence that videogames desensetize you to is violence in videogames. There is a marked difference between games and the real world that generally people understand. However, people are getting increasingly apathetic towards violence in the news though because they are getting used to hearing about how people stab, murder rape and shoot eachother everyday.

That if anything should trouble people more than videogame violence IMO.

Seriously, that's very true. There is an extent to which you get involved in playing violent and horror games, they get to turn a wire in you. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

At this point in time, I don't feel like being haunted just spectating around horror games, or playing it myself. It's just video games, their is no harm in playing or watching others play horror games. 

When you have been into something, it's definitely going to very easy for you to get used to it and not feel the pressure of it again.