Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is there anything in games you have become desensitized to?

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Horror games, movies are scary no doubt, if you watch or play them at the cinema, you'll get more scary due to the tension in that place. 

When you have a lot of people around watching the same movie at the same time in the cinema, how can you get scared? 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

When you have a lot of people around watching the same movie at the same time in the cinema, how can you get scared? 

I still manage to get scared bro, because they aren't feeling what my body is experiencing. But when lots of people keeps steering at me, I will just calm the tempo, wouldn't continue acting the drama of feeling scared. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that to some extent that I have become desensitized to losing when playing any games. It used to get at me much in the past but not anymore. 

When you have lost so much, there will get a time when losing wouldn't mean anything to you. You would feel like it's a normal thing. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is no one who enjoys losing, I feel very bad when I am on the losing run with either AI or fellow human gamer online or offline mode. 

Seriously, I wonder how a sane human being would be very comfortable with losing and not feel bad about it? 

52 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I wonder how a sane human being would be very comfortable with losing and not feel bad about it? 

Seriously, it gets normal for you when you get used to losing to the point where it doesn't mean anything to you again. 

On 3/19/2022 at 7:57 AM, Heatman said:

No one at all that wouldn't feel bad, in fact too bad, especially when you're subjected to state of mockery. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have gotten so used to having to crash my car when playing racing games. It used to shock me a little back then but not anymore. 

Which racing games were you playing earlier on that you crashes with? It happened to me as a newbie playing asphalt on mobile. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Which racing games were you playing earlier on that you crashes with? It happened to me as a newbie playing asphalt on mobile. 

I played them all 😂... From Need for Speed, Dirt, Forza Horizon 5, Gran Turismo early release.