Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is there anything in games you have become desensitized to?

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You got the strength tho to round it up with the popular racing games. I love racing but their are plenty of them I am yet to go into. 

It's more of you and your Motor GP and Formula 1 racing games which are both perfect racing video games as far as I'm concerned. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's more of you and your Motor GP and Formula 1 racing games which are both perfect racing video games as far as I'm concerned. 

Lol,   you're correct,   just   me   and those two   and other   amazing   racing games like,   burning paradise, NFS, Asphalt, GT etc. They are much i love,   but few I play regular. 

On 3/25/2022 at 3:58 PM, Boblee said:

I played them all 😂... From Need for Speed, Dirt, Forza Horizon 5, Gran Turismo early release. 

You got the strength to play all racing games, and also meeting up with other genres too. Do you live only to play video games all day? 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You got the strength to play all racing games, and also meeting up with other genres too. Do you live only to play video games all day? 

That I have played all of them doesn't mean that it's the only thing that I do. I do have my playing schedule to work with. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

That I have played all of them doesn't mean that it's the only thing that I do. I do have my playing schedule to work with. 

Their is no problem, I know you got your schedule, because without schedule it is practical impossible to play varieties of them and still have time to be here and there. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is no problem, I know you got your schedule, because without schedule it is practical impossible to play varieties of them and still have time to be here and there. 

Only kids can play video games all day long without having to worry about anything else as long as he's been provided for always. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I used to have a very serious problem with standing up and playing video games but now, it's something that I enjoy doing it. 

My knee won't let me stand to play video games for too long even if it's necessary for me to stand and play the game. 

I am desensitized with shooting and racing on same game. That's the main reason I love GTA games. I love the option of having varieties of options in a particular video game. It offers racing, shooting, even physical combat too with pedestrians and armed forces at same time. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Only kids can play video games all day long without having to worry about anything else as long as he's been provided for always. 

Yeap, they need to be guided so they won't fall deep playing video games far too long. I was once eaten up with gaming obsession. 

On 1/3/2022 at 2:01 AM, Kane99 said:

I would say violence, but I still feel uneasy towards real violence. In fact I don't think it has desensitized me as much as I thought. Because seeing real people get hurt isn't something I like to see. Video games it's no big deal, because it's not real, but seeing the real thing isn't as easy for me. 

I can handle Video game violence, gore, etc but real death is something I just can't do. I can't view that stuff because it will haunt me for days and I won't get sleep. 

There are some events that's going to screw how your feeling work on things. I have carried a sick man in my arms and he died on me. Ever since that day, seeing a dead person doesn't shake me at all.