Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games where you can set your enemies on one another

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, that's true. It wouldn't be seen as video game. Because, what defines video game is the ability to control the actions on your own and not watching the AI's kill themselves. 

Seriously, it's just going to be like putting on a movie and watch it play out because that's exactly what it looks like. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's just going to be like putting on a movie and watch it play out because that's exactly what it looks like. 

In all honesty, that's exactly what it is when you just sit back and watch the game play itself as the enemies fight it all out. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Lol, that's just it man. If so, then I go watch movies instead of calling it video game. Because it wouldn't be considered that, it will be animé movie. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, that's just it man. If so, then I go watch movies instead of calling it video game. Because it wouldn't be considered that, it will be animé movie. 

Some gamers do catch fun in just about anything and it's why you would see some liking doing that and it's not something I would get into asking them not to like. 

On 1/17/2022 at 1:59 PM, Justin11 said:

Exactly, there is absolutely no fun in playing video games like that. There is nothing to learn but just have all the work done for you. 

In the DOS era of games you could sometimes get enemies to attack one another because of their scripts/'AI'. Nowadays it's either a hard glitch to exploit or it's intended with abilities. The latest game I've been doing this in is Call of Duty: Vanguard's zombies mode, turning Sturmkreigers against basic zombies for a giggle as often as I can. Shame it's random, it really is rather fun.

Whilst looking up DooM's "Monster Infighting" phenomenon, I had come to learn that it was intentionally added in future games. I guess it was too funny to miss out, even in Doom: Eternal all these years later.

11 hours ago, Withywarlock said:

In the DOS era of games you could sometimes get enemies to attack one another because of their scripts/'AI'. Nowadays it's either a hard glitch to exploit or it's intended with abilities. The latest game I've been doing this in is Call of Duty: Vanguard's zombies mode, turning Sturmkreigers against basic zombies for a giggle as often as I can. Shame it's random, it really is rather fun.

Whilst looking up DooM's "Monster Infighting" phenomenon, I had come to learn that it was intentionally added in future games. I guess it was too funny to miss out, even in Doom: Eternal all these years later.

There is a way it's to used and it's definitely going to be very fun thing to watch and enjoy. But I'm very sure that once it's over used, it's going to lose its touch. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is a way it's to used and it's definitely going to be very fun thing to watch and enjoy. But I'm very sure that once it's over used, it's going to lose its touch. 

The only thing that I'm going to chip into this is that too much of everything is bad. There is a way it's going to be used, it would make sense and vice versa. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, there is absolutely no fun in playing video games like that. There is nothing to learn but just have all the work done for you. 

No fun in anyway in that feature if one continually engages on that. I can't see myself playing it for long when their is nothing challenging for me. 

20 hours ago, Withywarlock said:

Seriously, no matter how good it may sound after it's being put well, it's still not going to be a thing for me as I find it a way too cheap to play any game. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

No fun in anyway in that feature if one continually engages on that. I can't see myself playing it for long when their is nothing challenging for me. 

One thing that I have come to understand about human nature is that when they are given an inch, they take a mile. So, they will always abuse it. 

45 minutes ago, Heatman said:

One thing that I have come to understand about human nature is that when they are given an inch, they take a mile. So, they will always abuse it. 

Exactly, we always want some more, we can never be satisfied with anything as long as we can get more from it. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's it my good friend. If you allow them chances they over take it. That's why limit is set in order to keep off from abuse if such nature in online gaming. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's it my good friend. If you allow them chances they over take it. That's why limit is set in order to keep off from abuse if such nature in online gaming. 

Seriously, most gamers are not really that freaked any more about online gaming because of all the ills that it comes with.