Register Now
StaceyPowers

Favorite FMV games?

On 1/14/2022 at 9:36 AM, Boblee said:

I wasn't surprised at your question because you did started out as a gamer not too long ago. So, it's okay that you have a lot to catch up on. 

It doesn't really matter too much when someone else started playing games as long as he or she is playing in a healthy way. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Bloodshore is one good FMV games that I really enjoyed playing on PlayStation 4. It's got a bit of tasty gameplay. 

The game is even actually available also on Xbox consoles... That's shows how good FMV was employed in making the game. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

The game is even actually available also on Xbox consoles... That's shows how good FMV was employed in making the game. 

Also another game Command and Conquer Remastered is one good FMV game to look into play as well. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't know about the game Command and Conquer Remastered. What's the gameplay like? 

I have already shared the game's trailer in another thread which I'm very sure that you have come across it right? 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, you did and it gave me everything that I needed to know about the game which I really enjoyed watching. 

I'm very glad that helped with what you are looking for to understand what the game is all about. It's a pleasure.