Register Now
StaceyPowers

Why isn’t FMV more common?

On 1/9/2022 at 12:41 PM, Heatman said:

When FMV was a big hit back in the days, games where quite impressive at the time. The graphics was something to ponder on then. 

Yeah, Indeed. Nowadays I look back to those games and just think to myself that they are crap in graphics XD. Compare to games now. But that being said I have some old games back since 2005 or older and the graphics are still very good for the age and what the code was built on. 

11 hours ago, Empire said:

Yeah, Indeed. Nowadays I look back to those games and just think to myself that they are crap in graphics XD. Compare to games now. But that being said I have some old games back since 2005 or older and the graphics are still very good for the age and what the code was built on. 

Yeah, that's why you'd see some gamers still be very much into some of these old games that were designed and produced right which are fun to play. 

On 1/14/2022 at 3:24 AM, Justin11 said:

If you go around online gaming communities where conversations is more vast with lots of gamers you'll definitely find people who are still into it to date. 

Yeah exactly, I do pick out some few guys from WatchMojo reviews comments section based on their opinion on games reviewed. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, I do pick out some few guys from WatchMojo reviews comments section based on their opinion on games reviewed. 

Yeah, that's a direct source to pick out gaming friends because no one there isn't a gamer. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

You even pick out some users who commented on the famous game review YouTuber's channel? That's nice, you saw something tangible before you engage with the users. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's a direct source to pick out gaming friends because no one there isn't a gamer. 

Seriously, it offers a lot when it comes to getting in contact with actual gamers who can add good value to your gaming experience. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it offers a lot when it comes to getting in contact with actual gamers who can add good value to your gaming experience. 

Exactly, in some of the comments, you can see over 6k comments and there are so many gamers expressing their views on the subject. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, in some of the comments, you can see over 6k comments and there are so many gamers expressing their views on the subject. 

Exactly, if it's a very popular channel with a very interesting topic being reviewed, the comments will be endless. 

On 1/14/2022 at 8:28 PM, Kane99 said:

Are there any remastered fmv games worth checking out? I know night trap had a remastered release. What other fmv style games got the remaster treatment?

Command and Conquer Remastered is one good FMV game that I can easily recommend for you to get into playing. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Command and Conquer Remastered is one good FMV game that I can easily recommend for you to get into playing. 

This is what the game Command and Conquer Remastered looks like. That's pretty interesting. I will look into it and know what to do. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is what the game Command and Conquer Remastered looks like. That's pretty interesting. I will look into it and know what to do. 

Yeah, it's a good game to the best of my knowledge after having played it out. Depending on what you are looking at getting, it's a nice one. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's a good game to the best of my knowledge after having played it out. Depending on what you are looking at getting, it's a nice one. 

Yeah exactly, if it's to get the game, I'm sure it would be possible to do so now but I'm not ruling anything out. So, let's see how it goes. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, if it's to get the game, I'm sure it would be possible to do so now but I'm not ruling anything out. So, let's see how it goes. 

It's just like I'm keeping my fingers crossed in some of the games that are supposed to come out this year, and hopefully God of War Ragnarok comes out perfect.