Register Now
Techno

2022 predictions

Well since 2022 is about to crash down on our heads. It is only reasonable to predict things that our out of our control, and then be disappointed when they turn out not to be true. Whether its predictions for games, movies, shows, politics, or world events. Go ahead and see if you can actually predict something.

Edited by Techno

We'll see another variant of Covid come out. We have already seen the Delta strain and the Omicron strain. By years end, we will see at least one more.

A heavily anticipated game, think GTA6 for example, will be announced with a release date. But at the last minute it will be delayed another year, and piss gamers off worldwide.

PERSONAL PREDICTION:
I'll never find the title to my Camaro.

Edited by The Blackangel

20 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

The Yellowstone volcano is going to erupt and destroy all the stupid humans, especially the dumbest of them all---- the Americans.

Well, the next Yellowstone eruption is kinda due, so it's hard to dispute that.

The biggest misconception about the Yellowstone volcano is that it's overdue for an eruption. First off, there's no way to accurately predict an eruption ahead of time. You may be able to the day before, but not 10,000 years before. Second, if you go by the math available, we're well within the safe zone for now in relation to an eruption. Scientists are also saying that it will most likely be nothing more than a lava flow. Scientists are also saying that only 5-15% molten (the rest is solidified but still hot), so it is unclear if there is even enough magma beneath the caldera to feed an eruption.

Kill us Americans? That's fine with me. It would honestly be one of the best things for this world, and may end up saving it. We're the biggest polluters and the greediest country in the world anyway.

2 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Texas and Florida, both pig states, will sink into the ocean. 

And all the Texans and Floridians will invade other states, cause you can't kill a Floridian with water, his alligators will prevent it. And Texans have plot armor.

19 hours ago, Techno said:

And all the Texans and Floridians will invade other states, cause you can't kill a Floridian with water, his alligators will prevent it. And Texans have plot armor.

My uncle in Florida got his trailer swept away in the last hurricane, then he hitched a ride on a gator to the bait store. It’s a known fact that Texans don’t know how to swim, so they will follow wherever the cattle leads them. 🤣

Just now, Reality vs Adventure said:

My uncle in Florida got his trailer swept away in the last hurricane, then he hitched a ride on a gator to the bait store. It’s a known fact that Texans don’t know how to swim, so they will follow wherever the cattle leads them. 🤣

You see, Reality knows the truth. We either put up with them in one state, or we suffer a invasion of Texans and Floridians.