Register Now
reecedouglas1

Post your unpopular opinions ?

20 hours ago, Techno said:

Both democrats and republicans are trash. The problem isn't one or the other, it's both of them.

19 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

That's comparing biodegradable trash to radiation sludge. 😆

19 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

That's not a very good comparison.  If it was one was loose it's power over time and the would turn into compost.  Unfortunately neither of these are the case.

How about politics are pure bullshit, and we just need a complete fucking overhaul. Kick every single politician out of government for life, from the president/prime minister, all the way down to the city councils and school boards, nation wide. Ban them all from ever holding any kind of office again, even being a leader of their own club for turd lovers. Party is irrelevant. Kick. Them. Out.

Right now, we have no government. The Democrats (I'm a liberal Democrat) are chickenshits, and the republiKKKlans are fucking crazy. We're not getting anything done, because both sides are working against each other, and refusing to work together. If something doesn't change soon, we're all completely fucked here in the states. We're 98% fucked right now, and that's putting it optimistically.

3 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

How about politics are pure bullshit, and we just need a complete fucking overhaul. Kick every single politician out of government for life, from the president/prime minister, all the way down to the city councils and school boards, nation wide. Ban them all from ever holding any kind of office again, even being a leader of their own club for turd lovers. Party is irrelevant. Kick. Them. Out.

Right now, we have no government. The Democrats (I'm a liberal Democrat) are chickenshits, and the republiKKKlans are fucking crazy. We're not getting anything done, because both sides are working against each other, and refusing to work together. If something doesn't change soon, we're all completely fucked here in the states. We're 98% fucked right now, and that's putting it optimistically.

Thank you. finally someone gets it!

19 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

A friend of mine actually is of the opinion that it's even better that the Military takes over the government once again because both the Democrats and Republicans have been a shit show for a long time now. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

A friend of mine actually is of the opinion that it's even better that the Military takes over the government once again because both the Democrats and Republicans have been a shit show for a long time now. 

Only one side keeps breaking their oath on a regular basis, so that's like comparing rabbit pellet shit to E. coli worm infested diarrhea from a diseased ridden feral monster. 

16 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Only one side keeps breaking their oath on a regular basis, so that's like comparing rabbit pellet shit to E. coli worm infested diarrhea from a diseased ridden feral monster. 

Seriously, I'm never one in support of military rule and if not for any other reason but for the disregard of human rights. 

If you look around the world, the regions/countries that are under military/militia rule are involved in more civil wars than anywhere else. They're straight up war torn regions. In the Vietnam war, the Vietcong would often massacre small villages and leave things behind to make it look like the US had done it. And in all honesty, the US had massacred a lot of villages, so it was impossible to tell if it was the US or the Vietcong that had done it. The evidence, however, led to the US, so we took the fall for it whether we had done it or not. Things like that are one of the smaller reasons that people spat on Vietnam vets returning from the war.

18 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

If you look around the world, the regions/countries that are under military/militia rule are involved in more civil wars than anywhere else. They're straight up war torn regions. In the Vietnam war, the Vietcong would often massacre small villages and leave things behind to make it look like the US had done it. And in all honesty, the US had massacred a lot of villages, so it was impossible to tell if it was the US or the Vietcong that had done it. The evidence, however, led to the US, so we took the fall for it whether we had done it or not. Things like that are one of the smaller reasons that people spat on Vietnam vets returning from the war.

A lot of horrible things was done during the Vietnam War and in the end, it was the poor people that suffered it the most. It's why I don't approve of anything that allows the military to take power. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

A lot of horrible things was done during the Vietnam War and in the end, it was the poor people that suffered it the most. It's why I don't approve of anything that allows the military to take power. 

In any way, it's the poorer class that suffers the most. Their voices and their pain is ignored, because they don't have the money to contribute to the government war chest. It's money that makes your personal issues hold any value. The bottom class hold no value to the world. I grew up at the bottom of the bottom class. The privileged and upper class, they are the ones that fucking matter. Bill gates and I could be on trial for the exact same crime. He would get off because he has money which in turn makes his word believable, even though he was lying. I would be convicted because I don't have money which makes me a liar, even though I was telling the truth. No one cares about honesty. People only care about money. In today's world, money makes the person have value. Having no money makes you expendable.

It also makes you misanthropic.

15 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

In any way, it's the poorer class that suffers the most. Their voices and their pain is ignored, because they don't have the money to contribute to the government war chest. It's money that makes your personal issues hold any value. The bottom class hold no value to the world. I grew up at the bottom of the bottom class. The privileged and upper class, they are the ones that fucking matter. Bill gates and I could be on trial for the exact same crime. He would get off because he has money which in turn makes his word believable, even though he was lying. I would be convicted because I don't have money which makes me a liar, even though I was telling the truth. No one cares about honesty. People only care about money. In today's world, money makes the person have value. Having no money makes you expendable.

It also makes you misanthropic.

How the world have degraded over the years into abyss all because of the influence of money. The narration you made with Bill Gate is something that's very common in the world today even if the person isn't rich like Mr Gate. As long as he's rich enough, he can manipulate the justice system to his favor.