Register Now
reecedouglas1

Post your unpopular opinions ?

15 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

It starts beeping. It doesn't really tell you how big or small the item is. At least none that I have ever seen had that feature/ability.

Yeah, it never shows or tells you the size. Maybe when they have it upgraded, then it can be able to do that as well. 

On 3/4/2022 at 11:50 AM, kingpotato said:

That sounds very impractical, so basically you can spend your whole day finding bottle caps and pennies, did you ever found anything valuable while using a metal detector?

That’s why you set the discrimination high. So it ignores things like that.

I found an old toy gun that was under the dirt. Apparently it had been laying there for several decades. It wasn’t particularly valuable, but it’s probably the most valuable thing I’ve found.

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

That’s why you set the discrimination high. So it ignores things like that.

I found an old toy gun that was under the dirt. Apparently it had been laying there for several decades. It wasn’t particularly valuable, but it’s probably the most valuable thing I’ve found.

Would you be kind enough to grace us with the picture or a short video clip of the toy gun 🔫... 

I'm afraid to post any.  I will get banned and ignored and mocked.   It's because, like in most of US society, there isn't any real freedom of speech for even moderate conservatives.

Edited by Jayson

1 hour ago, Jayson said:

I'm afraid to post any.  I will get banned and ignored and mocked.   It's because, like in most of US society, there isn't any real freedom of speech for even moderate conservatives.

You can be rest assured that's not going to be happening about you getting banned. It's an opinion, unless of course you start attacking people here. 

16 hours ago, Jayson said:

I'm afraid to post any. I will get banned and ignored and mocked. It's because, like in most of US society, there isn't any real freedom of speech for even moderate conservatives.

The thread is for unpopular opinions. As long as it isn't something that is flat out bigoted or promoting illegal activities, you can post pretty much anything. Bigoted and promoting illegal things will most definitely get removed, and possibly carry with them a temporary ban. But otherwise post away. If you're worried, read back through the thread and see what people have been posting. Yes you can go dark, but not obscene. For example I derive pleasure from the pain of others. That's not a popular opinion is it?

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The thread is for unpopular opinions. As long as it isn't something that is flat out bigoted or promoting illegal activities, you can post pretty much anything. Bigoted and promoting illegal things will most definitely get removed, and possibly carry with them a temporary ban. But otherwise post away. If you're worried, read back through the thread and see what people have been posting. Yes you can go dark, but not obscene. For example I derive pleasure from the pain of others. That's not a popular opinion is it?

That's exactly what I pointed out to him earlier. It's what the topic or thread is all about. What's wrong with saying one's opinion, I don't see any. 

24 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Unpopular opinion - I should sleep in my dog's beds because that's what they do to me in the days and hog up all the space on my bed and couch XD. That'll teach them to hog my personal space when I'm trying to nap XD.

I'm very sure that they wouldn't even allow you to sleep in there comfortably as well. They will still drag it out with you. 

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Unpopular opinion - I should sleep in my dog's beds because that's what they do to me in the days and hog up all the space on my bed and couch XD. That'll teach them to hog my personal space when I'm trying to nap XD.

I lose at least half of the bed when my pitbull sleeps with me. Even if @Rain Dew isn't there she still sleeps on me. She won't go to the empty side of the bed. My chihuahua does the same thing. She curls up in the bend of my knees to sleep. Those two pin me down and don't allow me any room on the bed. They have even pushed me out of the bed once. I woke up when I hit the floor, and they looked down at me like "Whatcha doing down there?"

Bitches.

Edited by The Blackangel

42 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I lose at least half of the bed when my pitbull sleeps with me. Even if @Rain Dew isn't there she still sleeps on me. She won't go to the empty side of the bed. My chihuahua does the same thing. She curls up in the bend of my knees to sleep. Those two pin me down and don't allow me any room on the bed. They have even pushed me out of the bed once. I woke up when I hit the floor, and they looked down at me like "Whatcha doing down there?"

Bitches.

I have the same problem - they normally lie down where my feet are but when I start sleeping, those bastards come up the bed and lie on me. The part that gets me is when they're done sleeping they start hitting me with their paw and waking me up. That's why I always let them sleep outside in their kennel at nights. Otherwise, I'd never get any meaningful rest.