Register Now
reecedouglas1

What popular TV shows or Movies have you never seen?

• Avatar - I'm instinctively suspicious of anything with too broad of an appeal, if almost everyone likes something it means it caters to the lowest common denominator, so it is probably not very deep or thoughtful
  • Most of the Marvel Cinematic Universe
  • Friends - The traditional sitcom genre have never appealed to me, I find them cringe rather than funny. I could basically list all the popular ones.
  • Simpsons
  • Family Guy
  • Buffy The Vampire Slayer
  • Heroes
  • Supernatural
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Stranger Things
  • Squid Game
Edited by m76

You is a big TV show that I haven't watched. It's always trending on social media when a new season comes out but I still just can't be bothered to start it. Another one is the Sopranos. A lot of people have watched it and honestly it's one I want to watch at some point but just can't be bothered to.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Glee
Sopranos
Cobra Kai
Dr Who
Lucifer
Smallville
30 Rock
The Bachelor/Bachelorette
OZ

Any and all shows based on or around Star Wars. Disney completely ruined the franchise. It should have ended with episode 6 and stayed ended at episode 6.
Fuck. You. Disney.

Ay woah woah woah, don't dis on Clone Wars,  that's show does things better than Episode 1, 2, and 3

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I've never seen any of that Housewives of... either. I refused to see the Aquaman movie, simply because that fucking cunt amber heard was in it.

Housewives of Atlanta is one of those "reality" tv shows with lots of drama - I definitely don't watch those as it's boring.

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Housewives of Atlanta is one of those "reality" tv shows with lots of drama - I definitely don't watch those as it's boring.

I know what it is. With reality TV, whether or not you watch it, we're almost required to know what it is, as it's crammed down our throats from every angle. It's a decent size part of why I have left TV behind and just watch YouTube, and streaming services like Netflix and Hulu.

And just to mention it, if you're a horror nut, you should definitely get SHUDDER. They don't show anything but horror/thriller movies. They have a few other things like documentaries, but they're centered around things like serial killers and unexplained things. They do have a few episodes of Ancient Aliens that are pretty good. You would just have to look around. They also go way back to things like Nosferatu and Bella Lugosi's role as Dracula. It's well worth it for any horror fan.

Edited by The Blackangel

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I know what it is. With reality TV, whether or not you watch it, we're almost required to know what it is, as it's crammed down our throats from every angle. It's a decent size part of why I have left TV behind and just watch YouTube, and streaming services like Netflix and Hulu.

And just to mention it, if you're a horror nut, you should definitely get SHUDDER. They don't show anything but horror/thriller movies. They have a few other things like documentaries, but they're centered around things like serial killers and unexplained things. They do have a few episodes of Ancient Aliens that are pretty good. You would just have to look around. They also go way back to things like Nosferatu and Bella Lugosi's role as Dracula. It's well worth it for any horror fan.

Shudder isn't available in my country. As for reality TV shows, I never got the appeal of them and I also hardly watch TV as it's boring.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Shudder isn't available in my country. As for reality TV shows, I never got the appeal of them and I also hardly watch TV as it's boring.

You could try a VPN if you have enough interest and set it for the states. You may be able to access it that way. Again, assuming you have the interest.

It is odd though that it wouldn't be available.