Register Now
reecedouglas1

What popular TV shows or Movies have you never seen?

16 hours ago, Lamarr the strelok said:

So many for me. Lord of the rings, game of thrones,Friends,Big bang theory,any real housewives bullshit,any 'talent' shows,Avatar, Star trek,Star wars,many others.

Real Housewives is something you definitely should be glad you didn't get to watch - all it contains is pointless drama. I never got the appeal of it - at all.

Where do I even start?

• Star Trek and all its sequels/movies
  • Star Wars: Rogue One (since we're only talking about the popular entries that didn't have any controversies)
  • Black Adam
  • Shazam
  • Aquaman
  • Justice League: The Snyder Cut
  • Deadpool 2
  • There Will Be Blood
  • No Country for Old Men
  • Every single Wes Anderson film except "Fantastic Mr. Fox"
  • Top Gun: Maverick
  • The Hobbit trilogy
  • Spider-Man: Far from Home
  • All pre-Timothy Dalton James Bond films except "Dr. No" and a "From Russia with Love" viewing that I barely remember much of
  • Forrest Gump
  • Rocky 2-6, along with both "Creed" films
  • Saving Private Ryan
  • North by Northwest
  • Encanto
  • Better Call Saul (I'm still at season 2 of Breaking Bad)
  • The 100
  • Lost
  • The Office US
  • House of Cards
  • The Shield
  • The Good Place
  • Sons of Anarchy
  • Dark
  • The Expanse
  • Narcos
  • The Punisher
  • Stranger Things
  • Riverdale
  • Peaky Blinders
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • BoJack Horseman (dropped after one episode; will pick it up again in the future)
  • The Walking Dead
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Arrested Development
  • Modern Family
  • Orange is the New Black
  • What We Do in the Shadows
  • Suits
  • The Mandalorian
  • Arrow
  • The Flash

Just another reminder how many shows I need to watch someday.

2 minutes ago, Akun said:

Where do I even start?

• Star Trek and all its sequels/movies
  • Star Wars: Rogue One (since we're only talking about the popular entries that didn't have any controversies)
  • Black Adam
  • Shazam
  • Aquaman
  • Justice League: The Snyder Cut
  • Deadpool 2
  • There Will Be Blood
  • No Country for Old Men
  • Every single Wes Anderson film except "Fantastic Mr. Fox"
  • Top Gun: Maverick
  • The Hobbit trilogy
  • Spider-Man: Far from Home
  • All pre-Timothy Dalton James Bond films except "Dr. No" and a "From Russia with Love" viewing that I barely remember much of
  • Forrest Gump
  • Rocky 2-6, along with both "Creed" films
  • Saving Private Ryan
  • North by Northwest
  • Encanto
  • Better Call Saul (I'm still at season 2 of Breaking Bad)
  • The 100
  • Lost
  • The Office US
  • House of Cards
  • The Shield
  • The Good Place
  • Sons of Anarchy
  • Dark
  • The Expanse
  • Narcos
  • The Punisher
  • Stranger Things
  • Riverdale
  • Peaky Blinders
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • BoJack Horseman (dropped after one episode; will pick it up again in the future)
  • The Walking Dead
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Arrested Development
  • Modern Family
  • Orange is the New Black
  • What We Do in the Shadows
  • Suits
  • The Mandalorian
  • Arrow
  • The Flash

Just another reminder how many shows I need to watch someday.

That's a long list and it even surprising you know the titles of most of the tv series and movies you've missed out on, I can't even recall the names of the ones I didn't get to see this year.

Just now, Justin11 said:

That's a long list and it even surprising you know the titles of most of the tv series and movies you've missed out on, I can't even recall the names of the ones I didn't get to see this year.

Google is your best friend. Plus, they're popular enough that I've heard them talked about very often.

Just now, Justin11 said:

I know but I don't bother searching about them and just enjoy the ones I have the time to see.

I like to see what the big deal is with popular shows because I enjoy watching quality shows. Popularity doesn't always equate to quality, of course, but then you have Sopranos, The Wire, Mad Men and Breaking Bad, the four of which I did watch and enjoy.

3 minutes ago, Akun said:

I like to see what the big deal is with popular shows because I enjoy watching quality shows. Popularity doesn't always equate to quality, of course, but then you have Sopranos, The Wire, Mad Men and Breaking Bad, the four of which I did watch and enjoy.

If I am really interested in a movie, I just find a way to watch them , I have  seen interesting movies and series including top gun Maverick, death on the nile , deathpool , Shazam, Grown-ish just to a mention a few , there are others I would have loved to watch but j just didn't have time to see them, so when I do have time I usually go for something new.

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

If I am really interested in a movie, I just find a way to watch them , I have  seen interesting movies and series including top gun Maverick, death on the nile , deathpool , Shazam, Grown-ish just to a mention a few , there are others I would have loved to watch but j just didn't have time to see them, so when I do have time I usually go for something new.

Yeah, but "something new" hasn't withstood the test of time yet. I like to wait and check out old shows when they're old enough that people could still look back and said, "That's a AAA 10/10 show."

2 minutes ago, Akun said:

Yeah, but "something new" hasn't withstood the test of time yet. I like to wait and check out old shows when they're old enough that people could still look back and said, "That's a AAA 10/10 show."

You are right, I did go back to see the wolf of wall Street staring Leonardo DiCaprio  and to be honest it was mind blowing and held my attention for the 2 hours long duration.

Some movies and series are worth revisiting if you didn't get to see them when it was originally released.

Another one I've never seen is Avatar. 

I know, there can't be many people left who haven't seen it - but, it just wasn't on my "must-watch" list at the time. I was kinda curious about the 3D, but that was the only thing drawing me to it (and on its own, it just wasn't enough to convince me to go and see it).

Edited by Kyng

On 11/9/2022 at 11:22 PM, Kyng said:

Another one I've never seen is Avatar. 

I know, there can't be many people left who haven't seen it - but, it just wasn't on my "must-watch" list at the time. I was kinda curious about the 3D, but that was the only thing drawing me to it (and on its own, it just wasn't enough to convince me to go and see it).

I haven't seen it too so you are not the only one , I had seen the trailer but never really considered seeing the whole movie, I know there's is a sequel in making or that about to be released I have seen a trailer and it is quite interesting maybe I might watch this one.