Register Now
Kane99

The Boys should get their own video game

If you don't know about the Boys, it's a popular TV show on Amazon prime about corrupt super heroes and the people and vigilantes who are out to stop them. It's a fun super hero show with a lot of action, comedy, blood and gore. I think a game based on the boys would be awesome. What do you guys think? Would you like to see a game in this crazy world?

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Definitely, it's a movie that's worth the attention of getting made its own video game. The plot development and characters is a perfect mix in my opinion. 

It's a show, but I agree. This show could easily be made into a video game. Especially with the amount of super heroes in it. I'm hopeful they make a game based on it. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Definitely, it's a movie that's worth the attention of getting made its own video game. The plot development and characters is a perfect mix in my opinion. 

I'm actually yet to see this movie. Is it only available on Amazon Prime? If I can get it on Netflix, I'd be watching it today. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm actually yet to see this movie. Is it only available on Amazon Prime? If I can get it on Netflix, I'd be watching it today. 

I'm not sure if it's available on Netflix because I'm not subscribed to Netflix services. If you are subscribed to Netflix, you can check it out yourself. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm not sure if it's available on Netflix because I'm not subscribed to Netflix services. If you are subscribed to Netflix, you can check it out yourself. 

Alright, I will check it out myself and see if it's actually available on Netflix once I get to renew my subscription that's already expired. 

On 1/5/2022 at 8:23 AM, Heatman said:

Alright, I will check it out myself and see if it's actually available on Netflix once I get to renew my subscription that's already expired. 

Did you later get to check out the movie on Netflix or haven't you subscribed yet to the Netflix new plan? 

The TV series might be interesting due to the plot they covered. But I wouldn't love it if their is a separate games made for the boys. As it is mixed, I love it that way. I will love to see such TV show at Netflix that got you feeling positive about the prospect of making a separate game for the boys. 

On 1/4/2022 at 4:49 AM, Heatman said:

It's only available on Amazon Prime. It's an Amazon Prime produced show, so the chance of it ever landing on Netflix is very slim to none. 

Anyway, back to topic, what character from the show would you like see be the main character of a game? I think playing as Butcher would be the best. What do you guys think?

On 1/2/2022 at 6:46 PM, Kane99 said:

If you don't know about the Boys, it's a popular TV show on Amazon prime about corrupt super heroes and the people and vigilantes who are out to stop them. It's a fun super hero show with a lot of action, comedy, blood and gore. I think a game based on the boys would be awesome. What do you guys think? Would you like to see a game in this crazy world?

I love this show and agree 100%. I would LOVE to see this converted to a video game.

I'd like to play Starlight or A-Train personally.

9 hours ago, Kane99 said:

It's only available on Amazon Prime. It's an Amazon Prime produced show, so the chance of it ever landing on Netflix is very slim to none. 

Anyway, back to topic, what character from the show would you like see be the main character of a game? I think playing as Butcher would be the best. What do you guys think?

I guessed as much that it's most likely going to be available on Amazon Prime because Amazon sometimes seems to be strict with their releases. 

You would play as one of the new recruit in the boys. You would discover early in the game that you are a supe (or take compound V), you would have skill tree and unlock more powers and you would fight Vought henchmen at first, and then supe bosses, henchmen with compound V etc and then you would rescue the rest of the boys or some shit

On 1/7/2022 at 3:06 PM, Empire said:

You would play as one of the new recruit in the boys. You would discover early in the game that you are a supe (or take compound V), you would have skill tree and unlock more powers and you would fight Vought henchmen at first, and then supe bosses, henchmen with compound V etc and then you would rescue the rest of the boys or some shit

If they eventually makes the game, I believe that a lot gamers would really be interested in getting and playing the game as soon as possible. 

On 1/7/2022 at 3:06 PM, Empire said:

I always love games where you can make use of magic to do so many things. It's why movies that's got magic in it trips me a lot. 

On 1/7/2022 at 2:06 PM, Empire said:

I had wondered how a game based on The Boys would work. An interesting idea, I could quite easily see it being an open world sandbox akin to Prototype. I've not seen the show, but the original comics didn't exactly inspire any thoughts of it being a video game save for a 2D brawler or other fighting game sub-genre.