Register Now
Kane99

Take-Two Canceled an Unannounced Game and It Cost Them $53 Million

19 hours ago, Patrik said:

oh look it's Hangar 13 again, the same guys that made Mafia lll nothing like the previous games....

Just like the same way Groove Street did with GTA trilogy. Why these guys keeps being entrusted with good games for them to ruin is still confusing to me. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Just like the same way Groove Street did with GTA trilogy. Why these guys keeps being entrusted with good games for them to ruin is still confusing to me. 

nah Hangar 13 is way different than War Drum Studio (newly known as Grove Street Games), it's sort of decent except it comes with weird decisions that kills games

1 minute ago, Patrik said:

nah Hangar 13 is way different than War Drum Studio (newly known as Grove Street Games), it's sort of decent except it comes with weird decisions that kills games

In the end, that's all they were good at, killing games. Even EA is among them with so many series they have killed off as well. So, all of them Take Two, EA, Hangar 13 and Grove Street Games are all birds of the same feathers. 

Lol, you've already branded them birds of same feathers, but did you realize that Take two won the nest video game award 2021? Which should tell you that the studio is on a massive improvement. 

Edited by Justin11

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

For the fact that, their project remains sound, they'll never run at loss of losing more than they should gain. 

I'm very sure that on that particular project they had canceled, which they are already at loss of $53 million dollars, if they don't revive the game, it's going to hurt them well. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm very sure that on that particular project they had canceled, which they are already at loss of $53 million dollars, if they don't revive the game, it's going to hurt them well. 

$53 million dollars isn't a small amount of money, should they decide to sweep that project under the rug, they should be investigated.