Register Now
Techno

Suggestion: Add badges

VGR is a great place and all, but I would like to see some form of badges added to the site. Like a badge for 500 posts, it would just be nice to have some sort of reward that didn't cost money.

If my suggestion is added here are some badge ideas:

100 posts badge

500 posts badge

1000 posts badge

100 likes badge

500 likes badge

On 1/3/2022 at 3:41 PM, The Blackangel said:

It's easy enough to see all this from someone's profile. There's also the leaderboard. You can check things like this there.

Agree

9 hours ago, m76 said:

I'm not a fan of badges. It is a form of class system. You have the privileged class with their badges, and you have the plebs with no badges.

Agree

But will leave this thread open for a little bit for further discussion.

I will love to see leaderboard for number of posts made by members here. The total number of posts of every member should show up in a sequential order starting with the highest poster, to the poster with the least number of posts overall. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I will love to see leaderboard for number of posts made by members here. The total number of posts of every member should show up in a sequential order starting with the highest poster, to the poster with the least number of posts overall. 

This isn't a game of who posts the most.  I'd much rather read a few thought outpost that have had effort put into them than post after post of filler from people just chasing a "high score".