Register Now
Kane99

Do you own all the Playstation consoles?

Even the psone, ps2 slim, ps3 slim, etc. Do you guys own all the available models or just the main ones? I own a regular ps1, phat ps2, and that's it at the moment. I wouldn't mind getting the psone, ps2 slim and ps3, ps4 and 5. 😄

PS1, PS4, and the PS5. I don't have the PS1 anymore since we ended up giving it away to someone online. I still have the PS4 and obviously the PS5. The plan is to sell the PS4 at some point though since the PS5 can also play PS4 games. There just isn't a point in keeping it anymore.

13 minutes ago, Darth said:

PS1, PS4, and the PS5. I don't have the PS1 anymore since we ended up giving it away to someone online. I still have the PS4 and obviously the PS5. The plan is to sell the PS4 at some point though since the PS5 can also play PS4 games. There just isn't a point in keeping it anymore.

I get that. I got rid of my ps1 years ago but got one from a cousin recently. I never plan to get rid of my ps2. But I wouldn't kind getting a ps3 just so I can have one. 

I never had a PSP or a PS Vita so I've always wanted to just get a used one for the fun of it. Never gone through with the idea though because I can't be bothered to pay the current prices for them on sites like eBay. Not sure what I would play on them anyway other than the older GTA titles.

21 hours ago, Darth said:

I never had a PSP or a PS Vita so I've always wanted to just get a used one for the fun of it. Never gone through with the idea though because I can't be bothered to pay the current prices for them on sites like eBay. Not sure what I would play on them anyway other than the older GTA titles.

PSP is the system that I was introduced to God Of War on. Chains Of Olympus is still my favorite in the entire franchise. Also you can watch movies on the PSP. That was actually the reason I ended up picking one up. The first one I got was the white Assassin's Creed edition. I still have the PSP somewhere around here, but lost the disc long ago. Losing the disc didn't initially bother me, because at the time I didn't like the game. Oh, how foolish I was.

No, I do not own all the PS consoles at the moment. I have had access to all the PlayStation consoles over the years though from the PS1 right the way to the PS4, but I have not had access to the PS5 or even considered purchasing one. At the moment we still have the PlayStation 4 which my two youngest sons still use from time to time for some games that they like to play but for the most part, it ends up just sitting and collecting dust now as all of us are more PC and Xbox gamers.