Register Now
Kane99

Do you own all the Playstation consoles?

As of writing this post I actually do own every single Playstation console. Of course not every single model though. 😛 That would be a bit overkill, but I suppose having a PS2 and PS1 might be a bit weird. xD My PS3 is a slim model so it can't play PS2 titles and not all PS1 games run right on it. There are a few PS4 titles that don't run right on the PS5, such as Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection.

I also own every single Playstation, but not every model. My collection currently consists of 2 PS1s (original), 4 PS2s (3 slims, one fat), 2 PS3s (one super slim, one original) PS4 (original) PS5 (disc) PSP (1000) and PS Vita (original).

My pride and joy among these is my pink PS2 Slim. Absolutely love that thing.

image.png.30dc4dc75125d26bf36308195b35888a.png

13 hours ago, Anders said:

I also own every single Playstation, but not every model. My collection currently consists of 2 PS1s (original), 4 PS2s (3 slims, one fat), 2 PS3s (one super slim, one original) PS4 (original) PS5 (disc) PSP (1000) and PS Vita (original).

My pride and joy among these is my pink PS2 Slim. Absolutely love that thing.

image.png.30dc4dc75125d26bf36308195b35888a.png

Where the hell did you find a pink PS2? The only color I know of it being released in was black. I think there was white, but I'm not sure on that one.

An update on ownership.
As of late last year, I own a PS5. Actually, we have two of them, not to mention both Xbox Series X and Series S. If I was to buy a PS Vita, I would have them all. But I'm not particularly interested in the Vita, so I see no reason to spend the money.

Edited by The Blackangel

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Where the hell did you find a pink PS2? The only color I know of it being released in was black. I think there was white, but I'm not sure on that one.

From what limited research I've done it looks like the pink one only released in Japan and Europe, so if you're from anywhere else that might explain why. I know they released quite a few colors, but a most of them were Japan exclusives I believe. The only ones I've seen in person are black, silver, and the pink one. 

The pink edition also came in the most 2006-ass box you can imagine. Unfortunately I don't have the box for mine.

image.thumb.png.8d7064ded0dfa89e4ee8be9436a4d300.png

My first Sony console was the PS2. Since then I've owned at least one example of each except the two VR systems (I have no interest in VR) and the PS5. Currently I own: PSOne (mothballed), PS2 fat model (mothballed), PS3 slim, PS4 Pro, PSP 1000, and PS TV. I'll probably get a PS5 within the next couple of years, but I'm waiting on more info about a slim or pro model as I don't want the gigantic ugly original model.