Register Now
Kane99

Geek fuel and other gamer food and drinks

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yup, they were also going to make a root beer flavor, but it never released. I always found it odd that they released these in a walmart in my neck of the woods, because we never get odd things like that. But yeah, it was real and it tasted like garbage. 

From the looks of the drink, it doesn't look entertaining or should I say satisfying. The drink is just like the owner. 

On 1/17/2022 at 7:33 PM, Kane99 said:

Yup, they were also going to make a root beer flavor, but it never released. I always found it odd that they released these in a walmart in my neck of the woods, because we never get odd things like that. But yeah, it was real and it tasted like garbage. 

There are far more better energy drinks out there that I can take and not the crap he's made. I even love taking Power Horse more. 

Red Bull tastes like goblin piss. Also energy drinks affect my heart. It starts getting into an irregular rhythm and racing extremely fast. My whole body starts shaking, I get dizzy, and my equilibrium is completely gone. The only thing I can do is lay flat wherever I'm at and have a seizure.

Oh, and as for Red Bull, since the one time I tried it, I still haven't grown my wings.
Anyone think I have a lawsuit for false advertising? As dumb a lawsuit as that would be, there have been some that were a lot dumber. Like the jackass that tried to sue himself for I don't know how many million.

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Red Bull tastes like goblin piss. Also energy drinks affect my heart. It starts getting into an irregular rhythm and racing extremely fast. My whole body starts shaking, I get dizzy, and my equilibrium is completely gone. The only thing I can do is lay flat wherever I'm at and have a seizure.

Oh, and as for Red Bull, since the one time I tried it, I still haven't grown my wings.
Anyone think I have a lawsuit for false advertising? As dumb a lawsuit as that would be, there have been some that were a lot dumber. Like the jackass that tried to sue himself for I don't know how many million.

Seriously, you really got me laughing so hard this morning. As for the lawsuit on not getting the wings from drinking Red Bull, if there is a petition to sign in support for it, I'm definitely signing it 😂

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

How does goblin piss taste 😂? I think that you're simply over exaggerating here my dear. 

16 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Cynical, not over exaggerating. It was simply my own choice of metaphor to express that the taste of Red Bull is ungodly disgusting.

Rockstar Energy Drink is the worst of them when it comes to bad taste for me. I think even Red Bull tastes better than it. 

20 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Cynical, not over exaggerating. It was simply my own choice of metaphor to express that the taste of Red Bull is ungodly disgusting.

I know it's just a metaphor, although I was literally looking at by actually picturing one of the goblins I had seen in Merlin to imagine how horrible their piss would taste being that they look really disgusting and horrible. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Rockstar Energy Drink is the worst of them when it comes to bad taste for me. I think even Red Bull tastes better than it. 

Does Rockstar Energy Drink company have any connection with the Rockstar gaming company? 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Does Rockstar Energy Drink company have any connection with the Rockstar gaming company? 

Probably not, as the term "rockstar" is a fairly generic term, that means many different things. No one can copyright a name like that, simply because it's such a generic term. They can copyright their logos, and things like that. But unless it's something truly unique (Microsoft for example) I wouldn't bet on it. Bon Jovi is a rockstar. A meteor is a rock star. A hard shit is a rock star dipped in hot sauce with razor blades and broken glass sticking out of it. So them both being named "rockstar" is almost definitely just pure coincidence.

On 1/17/2022 at 5:45 PM, The Blackangel said:

I'm not particularly familiar with Geek Fuel, so I can't say. But the Respawn is a mix that you shake up.

I think Geek Fuel is the same thing, a powder that you mix into a drink. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Nope, completely different companies. It's actually owned by Pepsi lol. 

On 1/21/2022 at 4:35 PM, Kane99 said:

I think Geek Fuel is the same thing, a powder that you mix into a drink. 

Nope, completely different companies. It's actually owned by Pepsi lol. 

Seriously, it was very confusing in a way for the names to look so the same. Why would Pepsi choose a new that's already tied to a brand? It's that against the law?