Register Now
Techno

14,000 Gaming Companies Have Gone Bankrupt Thanks To China

On 2/9/2022 at 11:52 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, I don't think that there's any country out there there really have a strong avarice towards playing video games the way China does. 

Yeah - they are overly stringent when it comes to companies doing any sort of business in China. 

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - they are overly stringent when it comes to companies doing any sort of business in China. 

It's not like they are not taxing those companies but still in the end have them banned from operating. I think China 🇨🇳 smokes sometimes as a country. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Chinese got firepower just like any other tech country. They've tried so far to be creative, inventing modern techs, that makes life easier, notably their smart phones. 

They are very self sufficient and it's why they don't really care much about what other people think but look out for themselves. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

They are very self sufficient and it's why they don't really care much about what other people think but look out for themselves. 

I understand you, they care about themselves, even your own country will care about themselves first. That's why every country needs to work hard to become contented and satisfy themselves through the works of their hands. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

I understand you, they care about themselves, even your own country will care about themselves first. That's why every country needs to work hard to become contented and satisfy themselves through the works of their hands. 

Exactly, and that's what have really helped them be that good when it comes to getting other countries look up to them for business deals. 

14 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's not like they are not taxing those companies but still in the end have them banned from operating. I think China 🇨🇳 smokes sometimes as a country. 

The Chinese government only accepts absolute control and demand absolute obedience. Otherwise that company won't be allowed to operate in their country.

Just now, killamch89 said:

The Chinese government only accepts absolute control and demand absolute obedience. Otherwise that company won't be allowed to operate in their country.

It have actually been working very well for them mostly, otherwise they are going to find it very difficult to cope well. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It have actually been working very well for them mostly, otherwise they are going to find it very difficult to cope well. 

Yeah - it does because they're one of the biggest exporters in the world so a lot of hardware, labor and other things come from China so it's a very appealing market.

Just now, killamch89 said:

Yeah - it does because they're one of the biggest exporters in the world so a lot of hardware, labor and other things come from China so it's a very appealing market.

Yeah, they really worked hard for them to get better and to that level, and they are never going to let it slip up easily. 

19 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, and that's what have really helped them be that good when it comes to getting other countries look up to them for business deals. 

Yeah, they simply knows how to strike a better deal with any country. You don't owe them, they always have an alternative option to take the money asap, when the deal is reached. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's pathetic that China is just coming up with ban unnecessarily, last time out they crashed the entire Bitcoin mining farm, as a result of crypto ban. I wonder what's next in their agenda to ban xD. 

They might be working towards ensuring that they protect the citizens from some kind of controlled manipulation by the West. Most of the gaming companies that were banned must have gone against some regulations in the country and still continued even when they were warned.