Register Now
StaceyPowers

Have you ever played against a famous esports player?

As for me, I wouldn't stop trying my hands playing with him consistently until I find a way to break him down and pull off a shocker on him and brag a famous win. That's how I managed to collect a famous 1-6 win over a gamer who taught me how to play PES, up to now, he never believed such scoreline. 

One of my friends thinks he's one of the best players around. I believe he could compete in gaming tournaments and esport events. I've played against him a lot in the past. To be fair he killed me a lot, but we'd always find a way to get him back in game anyway. So maybe he's not a pro at all, and is mostly just good. 

On 8/8/2022 at 6:07 PM, Kane99 said:

One of my friends thinks he's one of the best players around. I believe he could compete in gaming tournaments and esport events. I've played against him a lot in the past. To be fair he killed me a lot, but we'd always find a way to get him back in game anyway. So maybe he's not a pro at all, and is mostly just good. 

Which of the e-sports games is his stronghold and I would mention someone who could compete with him and beat him to the game.

I know the current best players in COD and league of legends.

I put my interest like the way I have in soccer, definitely I'll know the current players of 'League of Legends and COD players online. But my main focus is to play soccer together with either of Ney or Messi if only they don't retire before my time, lol.