Register Now
StaceyPowers

Young people are being exposed to white supremacy in multiplayer games

The thing which I can make out of all this white supremacy issue is that a lot of are just full of hate and it's why they can't accept others irrespective of their race, culture and beliefs. If that can be worked on, we would live peacefully.

On 5/16/2022 at 5:39 PM, Maxi said:

The thing which I can make out of all this white supremacy issue is that a lot of are just full of hate and it's why they can't accept others irrespective of their race, culture and beliefs. If that can be worked on, we would live peacefully.

The hate is truly real mate. Imagine where someone traveled 200 miles to shoot up people in Buffalo. Isn't that madness? 

On 1/4/2022 at 9:14 PM, StaceyPowers said:

This article talks about how hate speech is becoming normalized in game environments due to a lack of moderation, which is exposing young people to white supremacist ideology without any critical filtering. Thoughts?

The problem of White Supremacy isn't something we should take lightly. The one's they do online and in video games isn't even bad compared to what they are doing offline with all their targeted killings. 

On 6/7/2022 at 8:28 PM, Aniekwe said:

The problem of White Supremacy isn't something we should take lightly. The one's they do online and in video games isn't even bad compared to what they are doing offline with all their targeted killings. 

It's very sad what's been going on in our world today with all the White Supremacy BS. I feel bad for the one's that's been so unfortunate to lose their lives as a result of this and not just what's been happening online. 

Such abnormal supremacy isn't ending anytime, the world is so corrupt with some toxic, racist amongst the good ones. We just have to avoid such kind of situation, even if we are molested we shouldn't act angrily immediately to avoid troubles. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's very sad what's been going on in our world today with all the White Supremacy BS. I feel bad for the one's that's been so unfortunate to lose their lives as a result of this and not just what's been happening online. 

The Buffalo supermarket killing still gives me the chills how that kind of thing keeps happening in our country and our government are not doing something serious to end it. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's even better that it only happens online and stay there, at least no one would be getting killed over it unlike what's going on now. 

10 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

The Buffalo supermarket killing still gives me the chills how that kind of thing keeps happening in our country and our government are not doing something serious to end it. 

I really don't want to remember how all that went down all over again and what have been done about it? Absolutely nothing!! 

Some countries are more corrupt than others, I wouldn't mention names, we know them all. And corruption aren't going to get better anytime soon, with the kind of word thoughts of the leaders and our fellow citizens. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

I really don't want to remember how all that went down all over again and what have been done about it? Absolutely nothing!! 

It's just like the White Hispanic who shot his grandma and went into the school and killed 15 innocent people including a teacher. 

21 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

It's just like the White Hispanic who shot his grandma and went into the school and killed 15 innocent people including a teacher. 

I saw some of his Twitter posts and even the gun picture he used for the killing. It was a sophisticated assault riffle. 

XRecorder_Edited_10062022_112327.thumb.jpg.91aa3266f5264aac077d6de499582936.jpgXRecorder_Edited_10062022_112350.thumb.jpg.45b1b64ce93e022a07c10ec66863ee85.jpg

6 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

A lot of people are disturbed mentally and psychologically because no one who's normal would do that kind of thing to both his grandmother and kids at school. 

On 6/10/2022 at 6:05 PM, Boblee said:

A lot of people are disturbed mentally and psychologically because no one who's normal would do that kind of thing to both his grandmother and kids at school. 

I was very shocked when the news broke because I couldn't begin to imagine the kind of horrors those kids passed through before they were shot to death. It's a crazy world out there.