Register Now
Kane99

Bean bag chair for gaming

On 1/5/2022 at 7:36 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I used to use a bean bag and it's comfortable, but flattens out in a year or so. 

Yeah, it's not meant to last for 50 years for crying out loud 😂. The bag sellers are definitely going to eat, so it's meant to wear out faster now. 

I was considering it again recently, but I thought back to the times I sat in bean bags, and I feel like they would be a bit too uncomfortable after a while. Unless I was using ones that weren't that good to begin with. Maybe I just need a good bean bag chair. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Haha, it probably evaporated into the thin air. Who knows if it's compressed gas in beans shape that was packed? 🤔 

hahaahaha

But where did it all go??? Maybe it's memory foam and learned to stay flat. Do the instructions say to rotate the bean bag? Or excessive heat will destroy the beans? 

12 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

hahaahaha

But where did it all go??? Maybe it's memory foam and learned to stay flat. Do the instructions say to rotate the bean bag? Or excessive heat will destroy the beans? 

Some of these props are made with poor material and it all wears out or off with time.