Register Now
Techno

Xbox Game Pass gets Ubisoft+ and Rainbow Six Extraction

Ubisoft has announced that their service Ubisoft+ is coming to Game Pass, it will be a separate service, and no date has been announced yet. But Rainbow Six Extraction was also announced to be a day one game.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2022/1/5/22868704/ubisoft-plus-xbox-launch-rainbow-six-extraction-xbox-game-pass

Edited by Techno

Since it's a separate service, it will be coming to Xbox and not the Game Pass right? Rainbow Six Extraction will be available for free at launch on the Game Pass I believe but it won't be a permanent inclusion. Could someone confirm if I am right?

25 minutes ago, Darth said:

Since it's a separate service, it will be coming to Xbox and not the Game Pass right? Rainbow Six Extraction will be available for free at launch on the Game Pass I believe but it won't be a permanent inclusion. Could someone confirm if I am right?

It will be another tier, Game Pass and Ubisoft+, and I'm sure extraction is not a permeant addition.

On 1/7/2022 at 6:27 PM, Techno said:

It will be another tier, Game Pass and Ubisoft+, and I'm sure extraction is not a permeant addition.

But that's not confirmed as yet. From what I've read, the only thing confirmed is that Ubisoft+ will be arriving on Xbox and not that it will be included/bundled with Game Pass. It will just be a separate purchase I believe.

Opinions on the practices and management of the company aside, if the existing Game Pass cost covers this Ubisoft addition in the same way EA Play is it’s an amazing value being added to an already excellent proposition. However I’m unclear as to whether it’s just a Ubisoft+ module being added like how EA Play used to be.