Register Now
kingpotato

Ps4 remote play

Has anybody tried the remote play feature on ps4? I just tried the app and its not that good, had some connection problems at first even though my wifi connection its more than good enough, lowering the resolution kinda fixed the connectivity issue but still not the best quality? Has anybody tried this feauture before, if so is the ps vita better than the android app?

I think I tried it out a long time ago on my laptop with the PlayStation 4. It was not a pleasant experience because if I remember correctly, I tried playing an online game of FIFA and the lag was not fun to deal with. I'll have to give it another go because maybe they have improved it a lot since then especially for the PS5.

On 1/6/2022 at 12:00 AM, kingpotato said:

Has anybody tried the remote play feature on ps4? I just tried the app and its not that good, had some connection problems at first even though my wifi connection its more than good enough, lowering the resolution kinda fixed the connectivity issue but still not the best quality? Has anybody tried this feauture before, if so is the ps vita better than the android app?

I haven't tried it since James, a friend, told me that he got really frustrated with connectivity when he wanted to check them out. Did you get any solutions to the issue?

7 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I haven't tried it since James, a friend, told me that he got really frustrated with connectivity when he wanted to check them out. Did you get any solutions to the issue?

I just got a 5g phone yesterday, hopefully the connection will be better if I connect it to my 5g wifi. But honestly I dont expect much, I will try it again later today.

I used to use this all of the time on my PS4 with my Vita when my console wasn't in a good location, although I've tried it with a few slower paces games on my iPhone and it works decently if you have fast speeds through your router.