Register Now
StaceyPowers

What types of vehicles do you want to see more of in games?

On 1/7/2022 at 11:33 PM, m76 said:

I think bicycles are really under-represented, maybe GTA San Andreas was the only game that had them.

I'd also like rideable dragons in fantasy games. Or is that not considered a vehicle?

I really hate bicycles 😂 but it's true what you say about that being highly not represented very well. 

On 1/18/2022 at 12:49 AM, Family sedan said:

I like Tesla because I'm tired of seeing import cars own the American East Coast. so I'll cheer for almost any import fighter including Tesla.

Tesla the one's Elon Musk's company is behind its production? It's definitely something that's worth to have in video games. 

3 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I would love to see more exotic chopper style bikes in games. Put some turbo on it and viola! Then hit the slow mo button to watch it glide as it turns...

That's definitely going to be one hell of a sweet view which any bike lover would be interested in seeing in reality. 

I really want to see more "normal" cars in racing games. Forza Horizon would be amazing if we had a larger collection of normal cars that aren't just sports and super cars. I mean, it's amazing being able to drive some of these really expensive, luxurious cars, but it's even better if we could just drive a normal Honda or even a Volvo.

4 minutes ago, Darth said:

I really want to see more "normal" cars in racing games. Forza Horizon would be amazing if we had a larger collection of normal cars that aren't just sports and super cars. I mean, it's amazing being able to drive some of these really expensive, luxurious cars, but it's even better if we could just drive a normal Honda or even a Volvo.

Or even Toyota, Ford and Volkswagen cars more like it? Toyota cars are very common here!! 

2 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Yes.  He runs Tesla.  He sure seems like a smart guy too.

No one in the world that's into technology or have a little information on cryptocurrencies wouldn't know about Elon Musk and the strings he pulls in the world today.