Register Now
StaceyPowers

What types of vehicles do you want to see more of in games?

5 minutes ago, Syntax said:

Bicycles, skateboards, I mean even things outside of the normal such as ski/snowboards, or even surfing as an option since only like a small handful of games even have that as an option.

I believe that skateboards are something that I haven't really seen used well in games, unless I have missed out on such games. Do you know any? 

Just now, Heatman said:

I believe that skateboards are something that I haven't really seen used well in games, unless I have missed out on such games. Do you know any? 

Not many, unless they are specifically about that (ex; Tony Hawk). I've only ever seen snowboarding/skiing in the same aspect (if you exclude out Republic Rider, but that game is about all actual sports in the outdoor environment). 

2 minutes ago, Syntax said:

Not many, unless they are specifically about that (ex; Tony Hawk). I've only ever seen snowboarding/skiing in the same aspect (if you exclude out Republic Rider, but that game is about all actual sports in the outdoor environment). 

I thought as much because I have had eyes out for such kind of games but never really seen one. Let's see what happens with what they do subsequently. 

On 1/19/2022 at 5:53 PM, Boblee said:

Or even Toyota, Ford and Volkswagen cars more like it? Toyota cars are very common here!! 

Ford and Volkswagen aren't too bad actually. I'm not sure why but most racing games tend to have a lot of their cars. Like the Ford Focus and the VW Golf are always in racing games. Toyota, Vauxhall, Mini, Kia, all would be great to have in a game.

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

We need more of the classic and modern day vehicles in racing games. And not the kind of type we've been seeing for ages. 

Are you happy that the Citroen 2CV has been included in some of the last few GT games?  I don't know about Sport though as I've never played it.

8 hours ago, Darth said:

Ford and Volkswagen aren't too bad actually. I'm not sure why but most racing games tend to have a lot of their cars. Like the Ford Focus and the VW Golf are always in racing games. Toyota, Vauxhall, Mini, Kia, all would be great to have in a game.

I like Vauxhalls as they're portrayed in GT games.  I'm in the U.S. market and will probably never own a real one though.

1 hour ago, Family sedan said:

Are you happy that the Citroen 2CV has been included in some of the last few GT games?  I don't know about Sport though as I've never played it.

Citroen 2CV have been around GT 5 and GT 6 long time now, it isn't a new car inclusion. But it was the first to feature front wheel drive on GT series racing game. 

11 hours ago, Darth said:

I'm not really a big fan of Volkswagen products, although I know they are good. It's Mercedes, Ford and a little of Toyota for me. 

17 hours ago, Darth said:

Kia is one product that I don't really think is going to be seen in games because the car isn't that strong even in real life. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Kia is one product that I don't really think is going to be seen in games because the car isn't that strong even in real life. 

Yeah but that's the fun bit about having them in racing games. It shouldn't always be about sports and super cars. Sometimes a slower race with slower cars can be fun as well and gives you a bit of variety in a racing game.

You get it in GTA anyway if you look at doing mods XD I like to see older great GT cars like the S series XD - Wait get to donwload mods and install. About time that we see more electric cars to our games, like ETS and also ATS, brings the 2022 into the world of games