Register Now
StaceyPowers

What types of vehicles do you want to see more of in games?

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Citroen 2CV have been around GT 5 and GT 6 long time now, it isn't a new car inclusion. But it was the first to feature front wheel drive on GT series racing game. 

I forgot whether it was first in GT6 or GT5, sometimes the GT games run together in my mind.

17 hours ago, Darth said:

Yeah but that's the fun bit about having them in racing games. It shouldn't always be about sports and super cars. Sometimes a slower race with slower cars can be fun as well and gives you a bit of variety in a racing game.

I completely agree with you on this one, as a bit of difference can add extra flavor in the game's mix up. 

21 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I forgot whether it was first in GT6 or GT5, sometimes the GT games run together in my mind.

Because you have them much, it is both in GT 5 and 6. It's been around the list of cars for over six years now. You can still make inquiries if you wish. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've seen it in you ever since I came here, your comments shows that. So, at the moment which of the GT are you playing? 

The truth is that, it's very obvious that Gran Turismo game franchise is something that can get you hooked up too strong in it. 

On 1/21/2022 at 12:49 PM, Boblee said:

Kia is one product that I don't really think is going to be seen in games because the car isn't that strong even in real life. 

I think it's a Korean company that makes the KIA cars right? I have seen a lot of it in their recent movies especially tech and drug gang related movies. 

4 hours ago, Family sedan said:

They are part of a Korean alliance with Hyundai, but I don't really know who owns who.

The rate that it's been used in most Korean movies like no other cars are available to use have a big mark all over it. 

7 hours ago, Family sedan said:

GT4.  I have so many Chevys in it.  That's my favorite car brand.

I wonder the kind of vehicles that's going to pilled up in the upcoming GT 7? Is your preference going to change from Chevys?