Register Now
StaceyPowers

What types of vehicles do you want to see more of in games?

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

I wonder the kind of vehicles that's going to pilled up in the upcoming GT 7? Is your preference going to change from Chevys? 

If GM goes out of business I might become a Tesla fan.  I would do that out of wanting to see someone take it to the imports and I don't think Ford or Chrysler do a good job at that.  I don't like Toyota or other imports because they don't do much in my mind to advance the automobile, they just pounce on Detroit when they're down.

For me it’s the bat mobile cause I just downloaded Batman to give it a go again. But if games can incorporate specialized vehicles you can upgrade then hell fire fuck yeah. Like Ghost Rider motorcycle and the whole shabang. Let’s 007 it. Go all the way. Mad Max it. Our vehicles are our souls. Do you want to drive a weak soul? Ahhh hahaha

11 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Are Korean movies good?  Which ones would you recommend?

It depends on the kind of Korean movies that you are into. It's either their historical movies or romance and love, as well as gangster movies. 

On 1/26/2022 at 5:46 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

For me it’s the bat mobile cause I just downloaded Batman to give it a go again. But if games can incorporate specialized vehicles you can upgrade then hell fire fuck yeah. Like Ghost Rider motorcycle and the whole shabang. Let’s 007 it. Go all the way. Mad Max it. Our vehicles are our souls. Do you want to drive a weak soul? Ahhh hahaha

The kind of vehicles that were used on Mad Max with the way they are modded are very insane. If that's capable of being done in games, it's definitely going to be a crazy race. I forgot to add Death Race cars. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

The kind of vehicles that were used on Mad Max with the way they are modded are very insane. If that's capable of being done in games, it's definitely going to be a crazy race. I forgot to add Death Race cars. 

There are lots of crazy cars with their upgrades in Mad Max. 

I did really enjoyed having the Frankenstein's Mustang from Death Race car in GTA 5. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are lots of crazy cars with their upgrades in Mad Max. 

I did really enjoyed having the Frankenstein's Mustang from Death Race car in GTA 5. 

I saw a video on YouTube where a guy who actually owns the Frankenstein's Mustang from Death Race car in real life. Let me look for the video again. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I saw a video on YouTube where a guy who actually owns the Frankenstein's Mustang from Death Race car in real life. Let me look for the video again. 

I would really like to watch that video and his comments on the car because that car is really a beast.