Register Now
StaceyPowers

What types of vehicles do you want to see more of in games?

12 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

One thing I'd add, is probably all the vehicles and space vehicles in star wars and star trek. Idk being able to fly everything would be pretty dope. 

Seriously, such cars or space ships are too sophisticated for me to understand them. Although, I'd love to see one in real life. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Here is the video of Frankenstein's Mustang from Death Race. It really looked very cool with all the explanations. 

With the way graphics was used in the movie, the car really looked like a beast and was very scary. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

With the way graphics was used in the movie, the car really looked like a beast and was very scary. 

What's the name of that heavy thick metal that's used to shied the car from shooting from behind? Men that thing is nasty!!! 

On 1/30/2022 at 10:51 AM, Heatman said:

Just the car used in The Supernatural by The Winchester boys. I really love that car so much. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just the car used in The Supernatural by The Winchester boys. I really love that car so much. 

It's the 1967 Chevrolet Impala that they used in the movie. I personally love the car and my uncle still drives one. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's the 1967 Chevrolet Impala that they used in the movie. I personally love the car and my uncle still drives one. 

1967 Chevrolet Impala is a classic car that isn't a taste for so many people. Men of this generation don't fancy it but I really love it.