Register Now
StaceyPowers

What types of vehicles do you want to see more of in games?

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't fancy myself either, going such a retro period of driving a 1967 model. Latest cars I love and I love watching them too. 

The car is stronger than most cars that you would have today and if you look at it very closely, it may worth more. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

The car is stronger than most cars that you would have today and if you look at it very closely, it may worth more. 

No matter how it may look stronger, I can't fancy buying such kind of old and outdated car. I am sorry to say it, but that's my mind. 

Edited by Justin11

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

No matter how it may look stronger, I can't fancy buying such kind of old and outdated car. I am sorry to say it, but that's my mind. 

To each and their own. No would force you to accept what's not acceptable to you. 

15 minutes ago, Boblee said:

To each and their own. No would force you to accept what's not acceptable to you. 

That's it bro, I don't even have the funds at the moment to buy any car. I'm pushing myself higher to see if I can raise money to secure my own car in the future. 

7 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's it bro, I don't even have the funds at the moment to buy any car. I'm pushing myself higher to see if I can raise money to secure my own car in the future. 

I know very well that it's most likely something that's not going to interest you that much as you are a bike lover more. 

One thing i always find lacking is older race cars, especially the les mans prototypes and gt classes from the mid 90 ies till 2010 seems to be lacking or they are being replaced with current models i've noticed, why not just keep them.

Indycar is another series to should get a videogame every now and then.

And with F1 games you have so much history to play with why not go for a classic f1 game, including the most iconic cars from the past 70 years orso. It can only be a win situation. Pretty much any rally game released includes classic cars why not F1?

Yes i'm aware previous entries of f1 games featured classic cars but they removed it completly from last years games and instead we got a story mode.

11 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

One thing i always find lacking is older race cars, especially the les mans prototypes and gt classes from the mid 90 ies till 2010 seems to be lacking or they are being replaced with current models i've noticed, why not just keep them.

And with F1 games you have so much history to play with why not go for a classic f1 game, including the most iconic cars from the past 70 years orso. It can only be a win situation. Pretty much any rally game released includes classic cars why not F1?

Yes i'm aware previous entries of f1 games featured classic cars but they removed it completly from last years games and instead we got a story mode.

Seriously, they feel like the new cars are what matters now but they are so wrong. These old racing cars are beast in the making that thrives more in the race. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

I see, that's interesting. It's cars for me as I have no love for motorcycle at all after my accident with them. 

It's a sad one for you in the past that you encountered accident due to your movement with the bike. I drive bike with carefulness to avoid unwanted injuries. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's a sad one for you in the past that you encountered accident due to your movement with the bike. I drive bike with carefulness to avoid unwanted injuries. 

Some accidents can't be avoided, it's something that you can't really help most of the time but you have to be careful. 

42 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Some accidents can't be avoided, it's something that you can't really help most of the time but you have to be careful. 

Exactly, it comes by surprises at times even when we think we are very careful. That's why I pray not to come across it, it will be damaging indeed. 

On 2/20/2022 at 11:34 AM, Yaramaki said:

Between Indycar and Formula 1 cars, which one's do you favor much?