Register Now
StaceyPowers

What types of vehicles do you want to see more of in games?

I can't really watch indycar over here so i only see they highlights, makes i don't really have a choice to say i favour F1. Indycar is much more exiting though the driver can make the difference, since all cars use the same chassis, the only difference is that teams can choose between honda and chevy engines. 

I'd like more cars like what GTA Online does. Cars that fly, bikes that fly, jet packs, random stuff like that. Stuff that would be fun to play around in. I imagine most vehicles are in video form some way. But I wouldn't mind seeing more crazy vehicles you can play with. 

10 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I'd like more cars like what GTA Online does. Cars that fly, bikes that fly, jet packs, random stuff like that. Stuff that would be fun to play around in. I imagine most vehicles are in video form some way. But I wouldn't mind seeing more crazy vehicles you can play with. 

They aren't something realistic and it's part of the reason why I didn't hold much interest in such cars and bikes that fly in the game. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would like to have more classic vehicles being brought into games especially racing games. It's going to give so much in the racing events. 

Everyday their are newly created vehicles IRL. So, I just want racing games, or any open world games that supports vehicles to come up with latest vehicles in it's video game releases. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Everyday their are newly created vehicles IRL. So, I just want racing games, or any open world games that supports vehicles to come up with latest vehicles in it's video game releases. 

I think that I enjoy making use of horses to explore an open world game more than cars. Do you ever feel that way? 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I think that I enjoy making use of horses to explore an open world game more than cars. Do you ever feel that way? 

Everything depends on the kid of city that's involved in the open world games. I don't know if you understand exactly what I meant by that? 

Also, the issue with adding so many real life cars, is due to copyright. I wish it were easier to put real life vehicles in games, but there are times where games can't add certain cars, because they don't have the legal right to include them. That's why GTA makes up their own vehicles, and has to make the designs different so as to not get into any trouble. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I just want to see more enticing vehicles added on asphalt latest series. I want to see this one below added to the next asphalt game, it will satisfy me more in the game

2096880578_images(18)(31).jpeg.446c4178b4fad7cf04a6ffafabea2e5a.jpeg

I think that I have seen something like that kind of car in Need for Speed car racing series.