Register Now
StaceyPowers

What types of vehicles do you want to see more of in games?

34 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's true, then I think is something worth seeing. Can you tell me the edition of NFS the vehicle is present? 

I think there was a car like that in Need for Speed : Most Wanted and even the Need for Speed Heat series. 

19 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I think there was a car like that in Need for Speed : Most Wanted and even the Need for Speed Heat series. 

I played most wanted some time ago, I couldn't find that type of car then, maybe due to past experience I forgot about the design of the car back then. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I played most wanted some time ago, I couldn't find that type of car then, maybe due to past experience I forgot about the design of the car back then. 

Maybe I'm wrong or correct but here is the list of all the cars in Need for Speed : Most Wanted.

6 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It may not be in the game just like it stated. I'm still going to have it looked into and find out more eeh.. 

Don't worry about it, sometimes it is like that. Vehicles do resemble but when you look at them closely it turns out being different. 

15 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Don't worry about it, sometimes it is like that. Vehicles do resemble but when you look at them closely it turns out being different. 

The car list in Gran Turismo 6 is crazy. The Porsche cars in it are unbelievable sweet and sexy. 

13 minutes ago, Boblee said:

The car list in Gran Turismo 6 is crazy. The Porsche cars in it are unbelievable sweet and sexy. 

Yes, I went through the list, is just good number of cars listed in the video. GT has lots of cars featured in the game just as the porsche you mentioned. 

On 2/22/2022 at 9:24 PM, Kane99 said:

I'd like more cars like what GTA Online does. Cars that fly, bikes that fly, jet packs, random stuff like that. Stuff that would be fun to play around in. I imagine most vehicles are in video form some way. But I wouldn't mind seeing more crazy vehicles you can play with. 

I did mentioned it that such kind of cars are what we need to see more often because I'm tired of the old one. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Vehicles that will be around GT 7 gonna make sense alot, it will be the ultrasound vehicles with high speed, running on a smoother road. 

Have you seen the list of cars that are to grace Gran Turismo 7? They are absolutely Breathtaking. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Have you seen the list of cars that are to grace Gran Turismo 7? They are absolutely Breathtaking. 

I watched the trailer of the racing game earlier, what I saw in the trailer made me think this way. The cars in there was just exorbitant and catchy. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I watched the trailer of the racing game earlier, what I saw in the trailer made me think this way. The cars in there was just exorbitant and catchy. 

They are so sleek with the cars they have in Gran Turismo 7.