Register Now
StaceyPowers

What types of vehicles do you want to see more of in games?

9 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I'd like to see more animal themed vehicles. Maybe monster trucks in more open world games. I think it adds a lot of fun to have massive vehicles. Also, if they caused destruction, even better. 😄

More like vehicles that were used in Mad Max and Death Race right? Those kind of vehicles look nasty. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

More like vehicles that were used in Mad Max and Death Race right? Those kind of vehicles look nasty. 

Yes and no. More like monster trucks you see at monster truck rallies. Something like the image below. 

OIP.Vu-H_nKjj0kpEX_2MoR1kgHaF6?pid=ImgDe

I know we have monster truck games, but I would like to see monster trucks featured in games like GTA more often. Actually, I think GTA has a monster truck or two you can own. Either way, I think having massive trucks like that, that cause real damage in game, would be fun. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yes and no. More like monster trucks you see at monster truck rallies. Something like the image below. 

OIP.Vu-H_nKjj0kpEX_2MoR1kgHaF6?pid=ImgDe

I know we have monster truck games, but I would like to see monster trucks featured in games like GTA more often. Actually, I think GTA has a monster truck or two you can own. Either way, I think having massive trucks like that, that cause real damage in game, would be fun. 

Oh! That's a beast of a truck. I have watched some racing that it's used and it's one hell of a ride. 

6 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I just saved a monster truck to my garage in Saints Row 2. It is fun!!

That's one car that you can't get your eyes off when it's in your rear view. It can be very destructive honestly.