Jump to content
Register Now
Kane99

Voice changers in game voice chat

Recommended Posts

I remember back in the 360 days, they made mics you could buy to change your voice. I wanted to get one, but never did. Now days you can get voice software to change your voice in online game chats on PC. Has anyone used one?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Boblee said:

What's the essence of having my voice changed? I really fancy my sweet sexy deep voice the way it is. 

You can make your voice sound like optimus prime or like alvin and the chipmunks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/9/2022 at 12:02 AM, kingpotato said:

You can make your voice sound like optimus prime or like alvin and the chipmunks

I love my voice the way it is. It's uniqueness can't be compared to any other character's voice. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/8/2022 at 5:23 PM, Boblee said:

What's the essence of having my voice changed? I really fancy my sweet sexy deep voice the way it is. 

The point was to mess around with people. I know some allowed you to change your voice to sound like a woman, so I know some people messed with people like that. And then of course robotic noises, deeper voices and more. There are apps that do wonders with voice changing. One I tried, allowed me to sound like a baby, it was hilarious. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I remember toggling this with my PS3, but it only really can make your voice sound really deep or really high pitched. Nowadays you can practically sound like a different gender, or even add in accents, etc. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

The point was to mess around with people. I know some allowed you to change your voice to sound like a woman, so I know some people messed with people like that. And then of course robotic noises, deeper voices and more. There are apps that do wonders with voice changing. One I tried, allowed me to sound like a baby, it was hilarious. 

I have only ever tried that using one of my phones years ago and I can't even remember the particular phone which allowed such feature. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I love my voice the way it is, I don't like changing my voice using any software app. Those who wants to act fraudulently use it in order to hide their real voice. 

So you're saying that just because I want my voice to be feminine on my videos, I'm being fraudulent in an attempt to hide my real voice?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Blackangel said:

So you're saying that just because I want my voice to be feminine on my videos, I'm being fraudulent in an attempt to hide my real voice?

Not what I meant dearie, I am talking about those who use it to do malicious things online. They simply change their voice to feminine in order to receive men believing they are feminine. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/19/2022 at 4:20 PM, The Blackangel said:

I've listened to my voice on a few game recordings and I sound like a stoned man. So I would welcome a mic that would allow me to sound like a woman. I'm not a guy, I don't want to sound like one.

I can't stand my voice in general. So the idea to change it can be quite fun. People say I sound like my mom, so there's that lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I can't stand my voice in general. So the idea to change it can be quite fun. People say I sound like my mom, so there's that lol. 

Does your mom's voice sound that bad that you don't like it or you simply don't like being a guy linked to having a woman's voice?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...