Register Now
Kane99

Voice changers in game voice chat

I remember back in the 360 days, they made mics you could buy to change your voice. I wanted to get one, but never did. Now days you can get voice software to change your voice in online game chats on PC. Has anyone used one?

On 1/8/2022 at 5:23 PM, Boblee said:

What's the essence of having my voice changed? I really fancy my sweet sexy deep voice the way it is. 

The point was to mess around with people. I know some allowed you to change your voice to sound like a woman, so I know some people messed with people like that. And then of course robotic noises, deeper voices and more. There are apps that do wonders with voice changing. One I tried, allowed me to sound like a baby, it was hilarious. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

The point was to mess around with people. I know some allowed you to change your voice to sound like a woman, so I know some people messed with people like that. And then of course robotic noises, deeper voices and more. There are apps that do wonders with voice changing. One I tried, allowed me to sound like a baby, it was hilarious. 

I have only ever tried that using one of my phones years ago and I can't even remember the particular phone which allowed such feature. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I love my voice the way it is, I don't like changing my voice using any software app. Those who wants to act fraudulently use it in order to hide their real voice. 

So you're saying that just because I want my voice to be feminine on my videos, I'm being fraudulent in an attempt to hide my real voice?

1 minute ago, The Blackangel said:

So you're saying that just because I want my voice to be feminine on my videos, I'm being fraudulent in an attempt to hide my real voice?

Not what I meant dearie, I am talking about those who use it to do malicious things online. They simply change their voice to feminine in order to receive men believing they are feminine. 

On 1/19/2022 at 4:20 PM, The Blackangel said:

I've listened to my voice on a few game recordings and I sound like a stoned man. So I would welcome a mic that would allow me to sound like a woman. I'm not a guy, I don't want to sound like one.

I can't stand my voice in general. So the idea to change it can be quite fun. People say I sound like my mom, so there's that lol. 

9 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I can't stand my voice in general. So the idea to change it can be quite fun. People say I sound like my mom, so there's that lol. 

Does your mom's voice sound that bad that you don't like it or you simply don't like being a guy linked to having a woman's voice?