Register Now
The Blackangel

WE FOUND MY FUCKING TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At long last, the title to my Camaro has been found! My best friend came over last night to help clean and search, and she found the god damn thing! After months of being in panic mode, I can finally license my car, and start to enjoy it. (so this is what it's like to breathe again) I was about ready to have both a heart attack and an aneurysm at the same damn time. It has a tiny little bit more work to do in the shop, but after that, I'm going for a ride all over town. But no gravel roads. And she gets premium. None of that lower octane shit. I will be waxing her and using Armor All on her all the time. Under no circumstance whatsoever will food or drink be allowed inside her except for me having a soda or water. Fuck everyone else.

BUT I FINALLY HAVE HER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy-dance-yay.gif

AXVB1908.GIF

Edited by The Blackangel

I'm not sure where it was. I was actually in the bathroom at the exact moment it was found. But my best friend came out and asked @Rain Dew if it was the title we were looking for, and it was. She showed us where she found it, but neither of us can figure out how it got there. We went through a ton of stuff on my side of the bed a couple nights earlier, and put a lot of it i a duffel bag. Stuff that I either don't need or just don't use except for a rare occasion. Somehow the folder it was in slipped past us and ended up in the bag. That's where my friend found it. So we're not only confused as hell, but looking at each other like we're idiots. Oh well though. We have the title back now. I'm basically a helicopter mom over it, checking its safety every 5 minutes. The Camaro has just a couple things left to do, and then I can license it. She's getting a new alternator this week, then I'm taking her in for an alignment and new tires, unless the inspection will overlook the tires. Highly doubtful unless I can find a guy that I can slip a $50 to pass it. Otherwise it's going to be a while, because the tires for it are over $100 each. And I just don't have $400+ laying around to put on the tires. So I'm screwed there. Unless @Rain Dew can talk her parents into covering the tires as a loan for us, it's going to be a while before anyone sees me driving it around.

That's if the cops can even catch me. The engine is clean enough to eat on, and this car is FAST. I just need an alignment and tires, and she is good, to, go.

Also I have outrun and lost the cops in a rust bucket pickup quite often when I was a kid. And those trucks were nothing special. This is a sports car with a killer engine. For it's time anyway. Granted, she's no Porsche or Shelby, but she'll hold her own anyway.