Register Now
Kane99

Dying light 2's story said to be 500 hours long

4 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Imagine people spending a lot of time till the end. I personally find it easier to skip a lot of games like this lately.

It actually came out with a lot of bugs that made it impossible to play in the beginning but they have it fixed immediately. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It actually came out with a lot of bugs that made it impossible to play in the beginning but they have it fixed immediately. 

I actually expected that to happen with the game because seriously 500 hours is too long for a lot of bugs not to creep in. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

I actually expected that to happen with the game because seriously 500 hours is too long for a lot of bugs not to creep in. 

Yeah, they saw how the first release of the Dying Light was, so they were never going to mess it up for any reason whatsoever. 

500 hours is whopping to spend on a single game. But it isn't hard for some gamers, because they aren't using a day to catch-up all the actions in the game. It can take up to months for it to finish. Anyone who is spending 4-5 hours daily, playing the game, wouldn't spend more than 4 months to finish up the game. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

500 hours is whopping to spend on a single game. But it isn't hard for some gamers, because they aren't using a day to catch-up all the actions in the game. It can take up to months for it to finish. Anyone who is spending 4-5 hours daily, playing the game, wouldn't spend more than 4 months to finish up the game. 

Yeah, the 500 hours is huge when you are looking at trying to rush the game as soon as possible. If you take your time, it's going to be an easy play. 

I know 500 hours of gaming is a long one. If we try to rush it, that's why it becomes so boring to play. Instead we should play it gradually feel the vibes. Gradually we can still finish it up with ease and enough positive talking points. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, the 500 hours is huge when you are looking at trying to rush the game as soon as possible. If you take your time, it's going to be an easy play. 

Their is no point rushing it, because it will still take some time to finish. The best is to settle down on the game and play it gradually until it completes than trying to put more task of rushing it,  just to finish it on time. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I know 500 hours of gaming is a long one. If we try to rush it, that's why it becomes so boring to play. Instead we should play it gradually feel the vibes. Gradually we can still finish it up with ease and enough positive talking points. 

I'm very sure that in the end, you will definitely finish up the game even if it's 1000 hours gameplay game's. 

I'm very sure that in the end, you will definitely finish up the game even if it's 1000 hours gameplay game's. 

Yeah, it doesn't matter the number of hours, provided their is consistency, certainly a gamer will get there. I don't believe in the hours of devotion, provided the game meets my demands I will keep it going. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it doesn't matter the number of hours, provided their is consistency, certainly a gamer will get there. I don't believe in the hours of devotion, provided the game meets my demands I will keep it going. 

The more you play the game, the more you get better at it. What happened to the one that I wanted to so with playing that's called the Head series. 

Edited by Heatman

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If some people can devote time to watch a seasonal movie for over 5-6 hours a day, and finish it up in the next 4 days. It means, I will play video games no matter the duration until I am tired. 

I have watched some that's more than 6 hours in a day. When 24 Hours came out, I watched it all in one week. 

On 3/22/2022 at 1:47 AM, Head_Hunter said:

If some people can devote time to watch a seasonal movie for over 5-6 hours a day, and finish it up in the next 4 days. It means, I will play video games no matter the duration until I am tired. 

You should have it in mind that playing video games and watching movies are two different things. It may not work the same way on users. 

You should have it in mind that playing video games and watching movies are two different things. It may not work the same way on users. 

That's very true. You get physically committed to playing video games unlike just relaxing and watching your movies.