Register Now
Kane99

Dying light 2's story said to be 500 hours long

17 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

That's good to hear! The first Dying Light was the very first open world game I ever beat. So it's a must that I get the sequel. Good to hear some positivity for the game. 

If you have played and enjoyed Dying Light first release, then it's very important that you play the second one. There is so much updates on the game. 

I am yet to get underway playing dying lights 2, I played the first edition, which is 2015 survival horror game, I played on PS4 at the game village. Soon, I'll get underway with the edition II whenever my PS4 arrives xD. 

Edited by Justin11

On 3/28/2022 at 2:34 PM, Justin11 said:

I am yet to get underway playing dying lights 2, I played the first edition, which is 2015 survival horror game, I played on PS4 at the game village. Soon, I'll get underway with the edition II whenever my PS4 arrives xD. 

Dying Light 2 is a great game although it does have its flaws. Lots of fun especially with Co-op - I always use my friends as bait for the zombies and I complete the objectives.

20 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Dying Light 2 is a great game although it does have its flaws. Lots of fun especially with Co-op - I always use my friends as bait for the zombies and I complete the objectives.

The interactive session in the game is cool, due to its co-op feature, making the game engaging. I watched playing it and I enjoyed what I saw in the game.  

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The interactive session in the game is cool, due to its co-op feature, making the game engaging. I watched playing it and I enjoyed what I saw in the game.  

It does offer plenty of laughs - my favorite thing to do is shoot the explosive cylinders and then throw them in the direction of my friends, taking out the zombies and them in one go.

8 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

It does offer plenty of laughs - my favorite thing to do is shoot the explosive cylinders and then throw them in the direction of my friends, taking out the zombies and them in one go.

Lol, you're just compiling workload to your friends in the game. That's amusing indeed, since you're enjoying it, it's cool as your friends aren't complaining thou. 

On 4/4/2022 at 5:46 PM, killamch89 said:

It came out all buggy but they had most of it fixed immediately and it became playable. And you're correct about how good the Co-op was. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, you're just compiling workload to your friends in the game. That's amusing indeed, since you're enjoying it, it's cool as your friends aren't complaining thou. 

Nah - they do the same thing to me so it's all good.

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

It came out all buggy but they had most of it fixed immediately and it became playable. And you're correct about how good the Co-op was. 

Yeah - I think Co-op is definitely one of the best game modes. Me and my friends could hardly get anything done because we kept trolling each other the whole time.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Nah - they do the same thing to me so it's all good.

Yeah - I think Co-op is definitely one of the best game modes. Me and my friends could hardly get anything done because we kept trolling each other the whole time.

That's the good thing about playing with friends that understand trolling. There are some gamers that don't take it lightly. 

With all of the side quests, main story, and getting those hidden objects like in the first game - I can easily see how it would be abut 500 hours or so worth of content if done at a normal pace.

11 hours ago, Syntax said:

With all of the side quests, main story, and getting those hidden objects like in the first game - I can easily see how it would be abut 500 hours or so worth of content if done at a normal pace.

Trying to beat the game below 500 hours is going to be an impossible task. Most people will find it very difficult to do so. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Trying to beat the game below 500 hours is going to be an impossible task. Most people will find it very difficult to do so. 

I'm not sure I've covered 100 hours of the story yet much less 50. I'm too busy have fun with the Co-op mode.