Register Now
Kane99

New South Park Video Game Reveals Developer

On 1/10/2022 at 1:27 PM, The Blackangel said:

The Fractured Butthole sucked. I wasn't a fan of Stick Of Truth, but Fractured Butthole was worthless. I recommend not wasting your money on it.

I was going to consider them for having team Bioshock behind them but for how worthless Fractured Butthole came out, I have had a change of mind. 

On 1/14/2022 at 7:46 AM, skyfire said:

Totally worth it. If there is any good isometric style game worth playing then Hades is the one to go for.

I do love some good developed isometric style games too. I might look at downloading the game too since you have good review on it. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I do love some good developed isometric style games too. I might look at downloading the game too since you have good review on it. 

When you must have been done downloading and start playing it, I would fancy your own review of the game as well. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you must have been done downloading and start playing it, I would fancy your own review of the game as well. 

I have got that covered up for you. Getting in a review on a game which I played isn't a big deal at all. 

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I had read the article somewhere else - I hope they add Darth Chef lol. Seriously, it'd be extremely funny.

It would be a letdown on their part if they fail to add Darth Chef to the mix because it's a big addition that can't be left out. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

It would be a letdown on their part if they fail to add Darth Chef to the mix because it's a big addition that can't be left out. 

I wonder if they'll have Cartman in the Britney Spears outfit as an alternative skin for Cartman. That'd be a hilarious throwback.

54 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I wonder if they'll have Cartman in the Britney Spears outfit as an alternative skin for Cartman. That'd be a hilarious throwback.

lol who knows. My guess is a no, but I wouldn't doubt it. I think the previous South Park games allowed you to dress in a lot of different outfits. So I wonder if there was a Britney Spears one at some point lol. 

29 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

lol who knows. My guess is a no, but I wouldn't doubt it. I think the previous South Park games allowed you to dress in a lot of different outfits. So I wonder if there was a Britney Spears one at some point lol. 

That episode was hilarious - I couldn't believe Butters actually caught him on video doing that.

31 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I found the video - it still makes me laugh almost 20 years later:

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Haha, this is absolutely hilarious. Where did you dig this out from? It's really just made my night for me honestly.. 

An early South Park Episode where Butters tries to blackmail Cartman to get revenge on him. When Cartman stop giving in to his requests, he released the footage. It still makes me laugh like the first time I saw it.

Just now, killamch89 said:

An early South Park Episode where Butters tries to blackmail Cartman to get revenge on him. When Cartman stop giving in to his requests, he released the footage. It still makes me laugh like the first time I saw it.

With the way that made me laugh now, my friend who's here with was like guy are you sure that you're alright? I even laughed harder.